The Official Excuse Thread!!!!!!!!!!!

V8 Beast

Unlike you I wouldn't attempt to make passes on a car with 1 wheel stud. Well.. actually.. you probably could do it safely since your car makes about as much power as a VW Beetle hauling 3 obese lesbian bus drivers.

HAHAHAHA, Oh how I wish I could give you more rep points you crack my shit up haha

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

imma have to go with the no license crowd, but is it legal to drive at a track with a suspended license? like if i got someone else to drive my car to the track could i drive it there? if anyone has a clue let me know. i would like to do something entertaining the rest of this year.

was the foreman on? what were you making?and you dont need your spleen :lol:

Well, I wasn't cooking anything, but I do keep all of my steak knives inside of it.. makes me reconsider leaving them there :(.

fuck spleens, toes are played out too.. :rolleyes::lol:

EDIT* I recommend the George Foreman to everyone as well. The fat and blood drained from my actual spleen meat, into the collection cup just as he says it should!

well, getting to the point.. my excuse for everything happens to be that I have no toes and a grilled spleen.

I think that's legit?

not really, make someone else drive your car to a meet, and you just sit in the car

No excuses here, 2 $92 tickets day before track day, i'm lazy, transmission sucks my left ball, i'm lazy, and i drive a ford. hoping to be really slow next year, with a stretched and slammed 1k in the bed lol. I'm officially done with this thing.

Yes i know its full of excuses