Dragway 42 rental: NOW Nov 1st!

V8 Beast

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you an your trailer queen

My car isnt going. Fuel pressure issues, and not enough time between work and what not to fix it. I'll be watching my wife race the stratus while I video tape stuff.

5 spots left people. Sign up, stop being ghey

If you dont mind me asking, what happened to it each time? Same problem or different problems?

Been diffrent issues every time,last time i broke the impeller off the billet converter wiping out the front pump,then had trans brake installed, last two times at trails damn thing would not shift after i released trans brake. was making a grinding noise...??? who knows..Oh and Posted by 88lx5oh

step 1 go to rear of car

step 2 check badging

step 3 see its a pontiac

problem found.....someone should bitch slap your mom she should have learned you better manors then to say bad things to people you dont know,its NOT polite...

besides US pontiac guys we make excitement just ask your grilie freind ...shes still glowing from last nite from being with me..

Been diffrent issues every time,last time i broke the impeller off the billet converter wiping out the front pump,then had trans brake installed, last two times at trails damn thing would not shift after i released trans brake. was making a grinding noise...??? who knows..Oh and Posted by 88lx5oh

step 1 go to rear of car

step 2 check badging

step 3 see its a pontiac

problem found.....someone should bitch slap your mom she should have learned you better manors then to say bad things to people you dont know,its NOT polite...

besides US pontiac guys we make excitement just ask your grilie freind ...shes still glowing from last nite from being with me..

Lol faillllll, get ur tranny back in an stick to racing fast ur better at thats

Wooo 5 days peopleeee

just wondering but im not on the updated list on page 1? Am i still in for this..
hmm wierd you bought my spot your fine ill vouch for you man mabey BRIAN CARTER IS BEING LAZYYY ha

so tbutera can i low ball you?

haha bitchhh i bought it lol... theres still spots available dude