Dragway 42 rental: NOW Nov 1st!

V8 Beast

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its going to rain for like the next 6 hours then get cold. The track would suck in the morning so I'm calling it for rain (again :mad: )

Once the owner calls me back i'll let you all know if the reschedule date is the 1st or the 7th. If its the first then the spots will probably all be filled due to a joint track meet.

:lol: i laugh at your pain. lol i love ohio

I think I'm about to ban you again... Yup, it's looking like a real possibility... uh huh, the more I think of it the more I like the idea... yessssirrreee, thinking of taking away your privileges... absolutintootely, no more posting for you today..

Well, unless you apologize and give me a free headset for meee cell phone :p

I think I'm about to ban you again... Yup, it's looking like a real possibility... uh huh, the more I think of it the more I like the idea... yessssirrreee, thinking of taking away your privileges... absolutintootely, no more posting for you today..

Well, unless you apologize and give me a free headset for meee cell phone :p

ban me, im in memphis where its 75 degrees and clear. :bangbang:

Its going to rain for like the next 6 hours then get cold. The track would suck in the morning so I'm calling it for rain (again :mad: )

Once the owner calls me back i'll let you all know if the reschedule date is the 1st or the 7th. If its the first then the spots will probably all be filled due to a joint track meet.

let me know im back into the racing mode again, trans is back in car.... :woowoo: