How's this for suck?

Buck531

My father has parkinsons disease.

I just found out my mom has breast cancer.

My father in-law just went back into the hospital tonight. He has emphazema (sp) and has been deteriating for the past 2 years. He's so weak that he fell in the hallway, cut his arm pretty bad, and he might have pnemonia (sp?).

My motor blew up last week.

Now my headers are leaking causing my shit to be really lean.

Life sucks at the moment.

sorry to hear that man. hope everyone gets better.

when ever your actually in the mood to mess with your car (as im sure your not right now), i have some good metal header gaskets that came off one of the motors i had. not sure if they will work on the boosted motors since the spark plugs are in a different spot, but your welcome to try them.

you have a wife and sons that love you, a home to live in, a job that pays, and friends aplenty here and other places. im not telling you to be happy with what you have, because you are right, all of that stuff sucks and my heart is with you, but even in dark times, there are still things to be glad about.

you have a wife and sons that love you, a home to live in, a job that pays, and friends aplenty here and other places. im not telling you to be happy with what you have, because you are right, all of that stuff sucks and my heart is with you, but even in dark times, there are still things to be glad about.

Definatley. Just sucks it's all happening at the SAME TIME! :)

Why couldn't the family space the shit out a year or so for each person?

Sorry to hear, man. I'm not close to my family nor do I have many left, but my gf is going through the same thing with her family, too. She's been to Illinois so many times in the last month... What I'm saying is that I may not relate but I understand what you're going through. As they say, when it rains, it pours. Hang in there and remember: You can pee in the rain and nobody will notice. In other words, relax and give yourself a break. I think. ;)