ITSS MY 18thh birthdayyyy!!!!!!!!

colleen13

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you DO realize this is a car enthusiast website, and not myspace.com, or facebook??

i'm going to go out on a limb and venture that not many here give a fuck, based on the responses so far.

I just deleted you off my friend list. So rude.

And besides.. when will you people learn that AGE OF CONSENT IN OHIO IS 16.

Yeah, if you're within two years of age. And even then, you can still get hit with Corrupting a Minor.

It doesn't matter what the age of consent is, no matter what state you're in, no matter how enthusiastic the girl is, you can still catch SOME kind of charge if she's under 18.

Yeah, if you're within two years of age. And even then, you can still get hit with Corrupting a Minor.

It doesn't matter what the age of consent is, no matter what state you're in, no matter how enthusiastic the girl is, you can still catch SOME kind of charge if she's under 18.

You know WAY too much about that....

1. This guy.

2. 1986 Econo van.

3. A clown suit.

4. Candy.

5. A minor.

6. ????

7. An Amber Alert.

You are wrong. I am not :D

Consent as in RAPE.. you can not be charged for. She can be 16 and you can be 50 here in Ohio and it doesnt matter.

Whether or not your out with her past curfew and her parents want to nail is another story.

You are wrong. I am not :D

Consent as in RAPE.. you can not be charged for. She can be 16 and you can be 50 here in Ohio and it doesnt matter.

Whether or not your out with her past curfew and her parents want to nail is another story.

You don't really think you can reason with leghumpers do you? These guys have absolutly nothing better to do. Anyway I got dibs. lol j.k.