Meet up and chill anyone?

rmezz13

There is a new Giant Eagle and Sonic on S. Hamilton Rd. in Groveport. Just thinking maybe people could start meeting there as well as sonic up north... Take 33 east about a 1/2 mile from 270 and take a left onto hamilton rd. you won't miss it, its about a 1/4 from the turn onto hamilton. I will head up there on Friday and Saturday night around 11pm, there is a huge parking lot thats always empty next to the sonic.... Look for my white Z and some other people i guess... give the Madison Twp Police a hard on, i doubt they kick us out as long as we stay civil.

If your coming west on 33 the other direction, just take the Hamilton Rd. exit and turn right.

edit: Hamilton Rd. = SR317

I'll check it out tonight. I've been getting annoyed by the surveilance lately at Polaris. I've had two stops in 10 days by the State Patrol (last Saturday the Patrol and the Sherriff pulled me over two blocks from Sonic). Maybe they thought they needed backup because I might hit them with my cane. :confused: Neither time did I get a ticket, but in both cases they claimed they "estimated" me to be speeding (which I was not). No laser, no radar, no pacing ... just "estimated." Saturday they observed "I saw another car following you from Sonic .... maybe a friend of yours?"

As long as I'm not breaking any laws I don't feel I owe them much. If they want to try to ticket this geriatric driver with zero points on his license based on their "estimate" (at night, from a moving patrol car) well, I guess we'll have our day in court.

So much for my demented rant, I'll check out the new Sonic tonight. Hope to see you there.

I might have to show up, depends on what my daughter is doing. I sure won't be racing on 33, just had to say it.

Doc they just wanted to see your car, the cops are just tired of pulling over Mustangs and Civics.

i lold at this. for no reason what so ever.

Too late to snitch, why are you bringing that boost leaking unicorn out?

Maybe next weekend. It's hard to drive without fuel and I've been too lazy to finish installing stuff.

Maybe next weekend. It's hard to drive without fuel and I've been too lazy to finish installing stuff.

Better get on it. I'm sure there will be plenty of bugs to work out, and I'll bet you'd like to see the track at least a few times before years end. :)

If you created the sig + rep. If not, may you burn in a firey pit of hell.

yes sir.... this morning, i didn't know if anyone would get it LOL

Paul, thanks for calling it FAIL, now everyone knows you won't be there and they may all show up... i didn't know people got permission to meet up, are you the fairy of such permission slips?

yes sir.... this morning, i didn't know if anyone would get it LOL

Paul, thanks for calling it FAIL, now everyone knows you won't be there and they may all show up... i didn't know people got permission to meet up, are you the fairy of such permission slips?

fucking owned!!!!!