NTB in canal...

rmezz13

you know you guys could take this to e-mail, PM's, AIM, or w/e.... we don't want to see your broke back butt fucking over the internet...

edit: Steve, if he asks you to come over for Natural Ice and Game Cube, or just to chill.... Run!

I prefer crown royal and nekkid twister!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Yup, we are all pretty excited about it too. we are really hoping for a good turnout. and even if you guys dont want to burnout, you can atleast use this as a chance to meet and hang out or whatever. im kinda bummed that i wont be able to do any burnouts cuz i just installed my new clutch and flywheel this morning and there is no way that it will be broken in by then. Dont forget about the free food and car wash too!

Is this a car shot...trophys or not? just wondering. weathers looking nice and I want to get my hatch out to a few more meets before I tear the motor down so I'll most likely be there.

Where exactly is the NTB at when you get off at canal coming from lancaster?

Is this a car shot...trophys or not? just wondering. weathers looking nice and I want to get my hatch out to a few more meets before I tear the motor down so I'll most likely be there.

Coming from Lancaster you take a left at your light that you hit coming off the Gender Road Exit.

Proceed over the 33 bridge and go until you pass Krogers, Wendys/Tim Hortons.....then you will see a BW3's on your right, turn at the next light before the railroad tracks. I believe it is Prentiss School Drive or some shit like that....there will be a Capital City bank on your left.

The NTB is pretty much located behind BW3's.

:cool:

September 20th, From 12-3 or when ever.

Supposedly their is supposed to be some ex and current strippers doing the bikini car wash, and may have some sort of hot body contest..

Register me for the hot body contest :woowoo: ..... oh, and I'll bring a car, too.

Nope, no trophy's. But anybody that does burnouts gets $50 off coupons for tires and I think they got some kinda gift cards or something to give away. Im not completely positive on that stuff. Its just more of a meet/ free food type of deal. This is also the first time that we are trying something like this so you guys should help us have a good turnout so that we can do things like this more often and hopefully get it bigger/ better each time.

And for those worried about the game. We will prolly have it on the tv in our waiting room and also playing on the radio in the shop. So you will be able to keep a lookout on the score.