My Goiong Away Party!!!

Flybye

Thats right...the time is coming soon. So some friends and myself are planning to get people together somehwere on Polaris parkway. We were thinking we could go somewhere for food and then have some drinks and just hop around the bars/restraunts in that area. (probbly till close of course) :D

I would think that Hooters on Sancus would probably be a good spot to start, but im open to anything.

so for all of you interested in coming please post up with suggestions or if you would like to come. It would really mean alot to me to have a good group of my friends there. Especially since i wont see much of anyone until sometime next year.

BTW...THIS IS ALL TO BE HELD THIS COMING MONDAY THE 25th, 8pm I WILL BE AT HOOTERS!!!

so yeah...anyone who is free monday eveing and wants to come out for some food and drinks. then you are more than welcome. no time figured out for sure yet. but ill get to that ASAP!

o/t but i saw you driving past me leaving butters bar last night as i was leaving. i had on the OSU t-shirt. whats funny is i've only seen your car in your sig and passing me once on stygler, and i knew it was your car before you got close enough to see who was driving it

o/t but i saw you driving past me leaving butters bar last night as i was leaving. i had on the OSU t-shirt. whats funny is i've only seen your car in your sig and passing me once on stygler, and i knew it was your car before you got close enough to see who was driving it

not sure if i noticed u? i had just left a friends wedding at national trails and made a stop through gahanna to see what was going on. i ended up just going to gatsby's for a few then to a little house party :D

Well thanks to those who showed up last night. it was nice to see some of you. and to those who left early....you really missed out. thre ended up being about 20 of us and we all rolled into the X or whatever its called? some of my friends know the owner, etc etc so we all got in free. then to my surprise they all pitched in alot of money to get me put on stage and taken advantage of by all the dancers. lol it was a pretty good little "present" wel except for the one girl who attempted to smack my ass with a studded belt while i was on all fours. she ended up hitting my nuts from behind! IT FUCKING HURT!

later everyone...ill be home for Christmas HOOAH!

want me to come over once a week and fire up your car and roll it around to keep the tires safe from flat spots? :)

step father has it covered...thanks though :)

yup yup...whatever phil. it didnt start to get fun till after you guys left and the rest of the people showed up.

BTW...did i mention that i DID get some sex last night? man im so happy i got laid before i leave! :D

step father has it covered...thanks though :)

yup yup...whatever phil. it didnt start to get fun till after you guys left and the rest of the people showed up.

BTW...did i mention that i DID get some sex last night? man im so happy i got laid before i leave! :D

hey get your girl to get me that chicks number. the waiter