Bro rape , gets BRO RAPED!!!!

Guest Removed

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone see phils new exhaust tips? they looked real good imo

atleast they matched :nono:

and yes i am a low budget spender, especially, less than a month away from school time. 2500 is coming out on the 2nd of september :( and thats only a partial payment. 32 a qauter my friend 3200 a 1/4

if the tranny hold til october 4th, it will be worth it . i just needed somthing for now. btw, the seat moves you jackass, you just dont have that "special touch". and no on the t56, but thanks for the offer. id rather but a stick car, to much work for a swap. and paul did beat me, 1x, we shall revisit this in two weeks when the car is actually tuned again.

A t56 swap is almost just as easy as swaping out your auto. Everything bolts right up. I did one in a day and that was taking my good ol' time. It was also very much worth the time spent, except the fact that the 2.23s left in the rear are killing 1/4 miles times.

if you have a stang thats not purple how is there confusion? are you the only stang owner on c.r? :p

Because his car is a purplish color and a lot of peeps think it's purple, but it's not, it's more like the color of a Dr. Pepper can