new to cr

Guest 98.5nascar

Guest 98.5nascar

hey my name is fred i live near etna i was referred to cr by my friend derek jones i have a 98 nascar f150 with a 99 grille and a cervini's cobra r front bumper my other car is a 1967 mustang sports sprint with 24000 miles on it

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr243/98-5nascar/0803081630.jpg[/img]

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 98.5nascar
Nascar truck?!? Oh well to each his own. Welcome to the site, show us the Mustang.

Very true, my own has projector headlights, custom bent flowmaster40 series exhaust with dual 4 inch tips, a built trans with stall, bigger drums, hardened input/output shafts, airraid offroad intake, in channel ventvisors, fiberglass tonneau cover, led third brakelight, carbon fiberlook taillights, superchipped, 2inch steel cowl hood, bugvisor, and of course 4 12'' subs in my cab and 2 15'' subs in the bed that get me pulled over

Were you the guy piping me on E. Broad St the other day? Cause if you were, suck a dick, we were in 5pm rush hour fucking traffic for fucks sake.

If thats not you than ... WELCOME !!! :)

Guest tbutera2112
see my other post about this guy.... -rep him please, we seriously dont need his gayness hanging around...i know him and i seriously wish i didnt...i have his number in my phonebook as "Fred DO NOT ANSWER" just incase he decides to call me and i for whatever reason forget...if you guys think pat is bad, you will wanna kill yourselves around this asshole

Guest 98.5nascar
Were you the guy piping me on E. Broad St the other day? Cause if you were, suck a dick, we were in 5pm rush hour fucking traffic for fucks sake.

If thats not you than ... WELCOME !!! :)

Sorry I wasnt doing that at you, it was at a co worker in his 89 civic hatch.

I apologize for the hostility.

Guest tbutera2112
Sorry I wasnt doing that at you, it was at a co worker in his 89 civic hatch.

I apologize for the hostility.

haha right...nice excuse, ricer

Guest tbutera2112
are you really that desperate? I mean come on seriously.

yes i am, its def. worth the money to not have to see you....if you dont get banned and you decide to show up at any meets, i will definately find better things to do...it will only take a few times before everyone else gets to know you and hates you too, so i will only have to miss a few meets before people ask you to stop coming also

newbie, word of advice, you dont have to use titles for everything, quote the person and reply beneath that, and if your going to bash someone, make it worth reading from the outside.

continue the bickering. :popcorn:

Guest tbutera2112
tyler you've only seen me three times dumbass, you don't know me and it shows!

3 times too many...plus all the times youve called me, and the times youve called derek when im with him....this is how i feel about you after THREE TIMES...imagine how much ide hate you if i saw you more...im gonna beat dereks ass for refering you here too... its kinda creepy the man-crush you have on him...its like you need his attention or else you go crazy lol...god fred youre so pathetic, please leave

Guest 98.5nascar
yes i am, its def. worth the money to not have to see you....if you dont get banned and you decide to show up at any meets, i will definately find better things to do...it will only take a few times before everyone else gets to know you and hates you too, so i will only have to miss a few meets before people ask you to stop coming also

I find it funny you talk shit, I have a license.....you don't get over it!!

Guest tbutera2112

1. i still drive

2. i have privlieges

its funny how after all this and you just start bringing up random shit instead of defending yourself