swappers day monday 9/1

evan9381

heading up there with a buddy from work. anyone want to meet at the krogers in new albany around 11:30? its $4 to get in, i can't recall if there was a charge for parking or not last year. i dont think there was, but don't quote me.

FYI, If you want to save some time in traffic turn right on RT36/37 then left on Concord Crossing, then another left on Castle Road. It will dead end at Sportsman Club Road just yards away from the entrance. Google maps for more details.

Guest tbutera2112

wtf is swappers day?

**edit looked it up, looks like a fun time! wish i could go, headin to the gfs and i dont feel like driving from her place to there and then takin her home after...damn...wish i knew about this yesterday, i was bored as fuck

well, i was looking for a remington 11-87 super mag, i found 1, but the guy was only looking for a glock 30, and didnt want to trade me for my glock 26. bunch of 1100's, but they dont take 3.5" shells.

found one guy w/ some mags, found a couple for my M&P, asked the lady how much, she comes back, said "45", i told her its a 9mm and i needed the price, she goes back to the guy, comes back and says "they're $45". i go over to the guy and ask him if he's out of his mind since they can be bought new for 30$, he just turned and walked away. i let him know how ridiculous i thought he was and he needed to check his prices. what BS