Going to Louisiana

Scotty2Hotty

Hope you like Grits :)

Stay safe bud, just remember...ROE...Roe.....roe...

Ha Ha, say no to trigger finger.

Be safe. I am glad I am not on orders for another month, I was already told during this season that the SF that are on orders in other units around Ohio could be sent for relief.

Ha Ha, say no to trigger finger.

Be safe. I am glad I am not on orders for another month, I was already told during this season that the SF that are on orders in other units around Ohio could be sent for relief.

They like to take advantage of us as much as possible, being the only combat engineer unit in the Ohio National Guard. They down graded the hurricane at the moment on top of it. Hope I can still catch the USC game.

Take advtange of some "sight seeing", appearently there's a decent amount of cute gals down there.

Southern accent = trouble.

A buddy if mine I served with in Iraq lives in Lake Charles. He told me the bars are open and serving hurricanes tonight :lol: I've been to LSU a few times, the girls are quite fun to say the least. It should be a short one due to the fact there's thousands of soldiers/FEMA/Red Cross and local police to get shit done. Better to have more than not enough.