I'm officially a McCain/Palin supporter

Casper

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either it was a typo, or I'm drawing attention to how much time they spend talking about democrats. :p

Vid 1: those are a bunch of people campaigning against him, of course they're going to talk crap. Fact is, that's all they had to go on, they couldn't find anything else to attack.

Vid 2 is retarded, worthy of no responce. It's a rehash of vid 1

Vid 3 is Glenn Beck, a man that makes a living out of drudging up crap. We call this yellow journalism. He's made a career out of shitting on anyone that gives him an opportunity. He makes interesting stories out of non-stories.

Vid 3 is Glenn Beck, a man that makes a living out of drudging up crap. We call this yellow journalism. He's made a career out of shitting on anyone that gives him an opportunity. He makes interesting stories out of non-stories.

I agree 100% I can't stand that guy.

Evan

Either it was a typo, or I'm drawing attention to how much time they spend talking about democrats. :p

Vid 1: those are a bunch of people campaigning against him, of course they're going to talk crap. Fact is, that's all they had to go on, they couldn't find anything else to attack.

Vid 2 is retarded, worthy of no responce. It's a rehash of vid 1

The point is this: the videos weren't searched for specifically. They were searched for under simple terms like "Obama is not ready" and "Biden is a flip flopper". The whole point being, you aren't open to good, you are looking for the bad you are posting. Granted, there's plenty of that going on from the GOP side, you're chosen to be made an example out of.

New assignment for you: dig up as much shit you can find on Obama and post it, whether you like it or not. ;)

I'll call it "opinion-by-the-issue". I won't call it independence because that still implies party-sided to some.

If something is irritating or doesn't seem right in the slightest bit, than it clearly isn't the right choice.

haha ok opinion-by-the-issue or whatever you want to call it is still being bias.

your second sentence means that if i feel irritated or feel its not right that palin was the best candidate for VP even in the slightest, then clearly she wasnt the right choice....correct?

New assignment for you: dig up as much shit you can find on Obama and post it, whether you like it or not. ;)

Why would I need to? There's plenty of that all over the board, and no intelligent people to counter it. lol

Obama is a Black nationalist that disses women and has no executive experience. That's pretty much it.

McCain isn't doing as good as Sara did last night... And she did real good last night, in fact, I'm having her over again.

So what you're saying is, you sit far to the right.

McCain knocked mutherfukers dead tonight. If he stays on that message, he'll snatch the swing vote with no problems.

An attack ad campaign will change that.

haha ok opinion-by-the-issue or whatever you want to call it is still being bias.

Maybe my wording was off, but I'm referring to taken a stance within your party. It's a little sad if a person can have the same stance on every single issue that they have to define themselves as a party just so they can all remain clones of each other.

your second sentence means that if i feel irritated or feel its not right that palin was the best candidate for VP even in the slightest, then clearly she wasnt the right choice....correct?

Here, I'm referring to feelings on issues not selections made by parties. For instance, when you see someone steal something, that gut feeling you get that says "that's wrong". A lot of people cling to their parties even when deep down they know there is a tad bit of wrong-doing going on.

shes a PTA mom! come on i mean perfect credentials to be next in line to run the country! haha id rather our vp not have some bs degree and have some knowledge on what it is the VP does on a day to day basis.

i like the republicans on tv are like "shes was mayor of teh second largest city in Alaska" like thats some feat or something? yeah alaska is a big state, square mile wise but um that 2nd largest city of hers has a population of 9 thousand.

Sounds like you've been reading the headlines. :rolleyes:

I'm not, however it really doesn't matter what I want: The fact remains that all of that crap is fact. Again, you're discounting something because of it's source. What are the chances you read anything but the bold? ;)

Will watch later, watching RNC. Cindy McCain is a frikin drifter, yo!?

Can you sight some sources please? Because I work with some holy then thou won't admit there party is wrong down hom republicans. I told them today I would start voting republican again when republicans start votinv republican.

God Ron Paul American needs change and sadly they missed out on the good old guy.

If you can site sources man I will fucking doct tape them to the cubes.

Yay! we're getting somewhere.

This is where I think the problem is. Complex discussions like that are being excluded and I think that is part of the problem. People think we're so significant because most will not be exposed to how truly small we are in the observable universe, let alone the whole realm of everything. A lot of problems would cease in this world, I believe, if we taught much more important issues in early education.

That said, I do think people are becoming more intelligent and eventually knowledge like this will become common.

i would like to be the theoretical "fly on the wall" in this thread......i've never heard of these theories. im intrigued

Can you sight some sources please? Because I work with some holy then thou won't admit there party is wrong down hom republicans. I told them today I would start voting republican again when republicans start votinv republican.

God Ron Paul American needs change and sadly they missed out on the good old guy.

If you can site sources man I will fucking doct tape them to the cubes.

Hilarious. I detect this from most of the text you type. (when i can actually read it.)

i would like to be the theoretical "fly on the wall" in this thread......i've never heard of these theories. im intrigued

Most people here won't watch these because it's at least 2.5 hours long, but it's called the Elegant Universe and it's 12 parts long on youtube. It'll give you a basic look at it. Here's the first one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz8JbD3PSec

Furthermore, if you want good stuff, read Stephen Hawkings' books like A Brief History of Time and The Universe in a Nutshell. It will give you a great sense of scale to everything.

Oh and to Eric(I think that's your name), the youtube video I just posted explains the science I'm speaking of in such a simple way, any high school kid can understand it. (Hell, I watched it my senior year.)

I listen to his show, because I drive around all day. Did, anyway. But I take his show as entertainment, not fact or news. Hey, didn't yellow journalism get us into the Spanish-American war? Plus, Hearst was a helluva marketer.

Sounds like you've been reading the headlines. :rolleyes:

reading headlines, no. watching actual interviews and hearing what she has said, yes. im sure you know i was referring to the interview prior to her getting the vp nod from mccain. She seems to have no interest in it and was cozy in her Alaskan governor gig. But, now its like shes so fired up to do a job she didnt know squat about.

But i do get your points on issues. you've got good arguments, but you're completely bias in the fact that everything you say is right and that whatever anyone else says is wrong.

So after listening to McCain lastnight.....just who the hell does he think is currently in office...? He kept saying what needs to be changed in Washington..."We need to stop sending billions of $$ to countries that dont like us".....WTF...YOU, Sir agreed with Bush on all these decisions...

We need to have 3 presidents. 1 political, 1 formar military, and 1 middle class person with no political back ground and a high IQ. Make them agree on all their policies, cabinet, and other major decisions... America profits :p

Still wouldnt work. Still have corruption. Every bill should be voted on by the people not by its so called repersenatives!!!

We need to have 3 presidents. 1 political, 1 formar military, and 1 middle class person with no political back ground and a high IQ. Make them agree on all their policies, cabinet, and other major decisions... America profits :p

Either you haven't heard of the 3 branches of government or you forgot they exist. IF the latter, I understand. And that's becasue America doesn't win with any sort of politics.

America will win when I can sit here at my computer and vote on bills myself. I don't need a representative in Congress. You did way back in the day. A farmer needed someone willing to travel to DC and represent his interests and those of his neighbors.

We don't need this type of gooberment anymore. I respect that McCain actually spoke about this last night and understands what type of "change" is necessary. Government and the way our country is run needs to come up to the 21st century. NObama uses the term "change" to pull the heartstrings of those poor confused ignorant fucks we call neighbors nowadays.

Yes, I am saying that if you like NObama, you are worthless and should be removed from the gene pool.

We only have 2 legitimate choice this fall. Some asslick using emotional fervor to confuse the sheep and disregard the true change necessary or some old bastard who will probably have heart attack the first time the VP bends over to pick up his depends. Either way...it's the only choices we have and added another person or party will really fuck everything up.

We can't seem to make 2 representative parties work for us, how the fuck do we make 3?