I'm officially a McCain/Palin supporter

Casper

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, as a speech giver goes it's probably average, but the points she hit on where great and her way of giving it was honest just like Bush though she didn't come off as a hick like he does, but I like hicks and librarians;-)

I liked those nut kicks she gave Obama and Biden.

Evan

Im just tired i wish the Debate would start but all the republicans say is the same shit All that Mccain was a Pow and is going to shape the country what about his Buddy Bushy he doesnt say anything good about him nobody is saying how good the old republican President is doing its like there saying were going in to washington and cleaning stuff up Isnt bush on your team They just say Bullshit

Im just tired i wish the Debate would start but all the republicans say is the same shit All that Mccain was a Pow and is going to shape the country what about his Buddy Bushy he doesnt say anything good about him nobody is saying how good the old republican President is doing its like there saying were going in to washington and cleaning stuff up Isnt bush on your team They just say Bullshit

Bush is on nobody's team. Have you been asleep the last eight years????

I thought she sounded like ... well ... a tool. No offense to tools.

Lets see ... zero foreign policy, as in she didn't even have a passport till ... about yesterday.

Wants to teach abstinence in schools and ban sex-ed (worked for her!)

Wanted to ban books in public libraries that she deemed "amoral".

Under investigation for abuse of office.

How can anyone like this woman again ? Oh ya, shes pretty and she was a pageant queen. Because all the smartest women I've ever met were wearing sashes at the time.

I thought she sounded like ... well ... a tool. No offense to tools.

Lets see ... zero foreign policy, as in she didn't even have a passport till ... about yesterday.

Wants to teach abstinence in schools and ban sex-ed (worked for her!)

Wanted to ban books in public libraries that she deemed "amoral".

Under investigation for abuse of office.

How can anyone like this woman again ? Oh ya, shes pretty and she was a pageant queen. Because all the smartest women I've ever met were wearing sashes at the time.

How could you not be excited about what she offers our country?

i like how laura made the comment about people being elitists by saying palin was the govenor of a state equivalent to the population of delaware......she is completely unprepared for vp. since when is an executive position offered with on the job training.

In response to sol740:

Are you really concerned about banning books, and sex education?

How about applicable issues like the war, taxation, defense, abortion.

I don't care who you vote for, but do us all a favor and vote for the right reasons.