Too sick need help for teh f-bod

V8 Beast

I've been feeling like crap all week and havnt had the energy to put my brake pads back on and press the relucter ring back and replace my abs sensor. (easy I know, but I feel like poopy nuggets)

I havnt ate in a few days and going to the doctor drained me. I just want to make sure its up and running in time for the car show, not sure when the meds will kick in.

kids get outta school in an hr.:(

Oh snap, forgot about my kids!!!!!! ...BRB

Nevermind the clock is wrong here. I'm still father of the year :o

If not its cool. I will probably be able to do it Saturday. Fatigue owns me right now.. plus I keep editing the same message like 100 times.. I blame the meds.

If i didnt have to do another fuel pump id be down to help! Cause id do just about anything for food gas money and beer :) Except anything along the lines of being gay!

your talking to brian carter everythin along the lines is gay

Brian man whats got you so sick?

pm errrr i mean contact halokitty im sure hed help ya out, or have your wife try..... :bangbang:

So I don't get my cam till 2009? :p

Shut up lol! I lost 10 pounds, I'm going to run on less than a quarter tank (instead of 3 quarters), and I'm taking out the spare. If I do the exact same thing I should be good to go. If that doesnt work I'm going to steal Anthony's front runners ;)

Shut up lol! I lost 10 pounds, I'm going to run on less than a quarter tank (instead of 3 quarters), and I'm taking out the spare. If I do the exact same thing I should be good to go. If that doesnt work I'm going to steal Anthony's front runners ;)

Thats fine, I just spent another $800+ on my car so I'm a little low on cash. so take you good old time. PM me the price I can't even remember what we said now.