GT500 That ain't Scared!!!!!

CRAWDAD

welcome, need to do a better job at obscuring that liscense plate there. :cool:

lol.....not really worried about that. My brother does some really nice photo work and he put that b/s on there....I don't care if people know what it says........lol.......I got insurance........hehe......thats funny right there.

JJ

• Downvote 1

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.....not really worried about that. My brother does some really nice photo work and he put that b/s on there....I don't care if people know what it says........lol.......I got insurance........hehe......thats funny right there.

JJ

What the fuck is with all the ...................... It ............. is .............. giving..........me............. a .............fucking................headache.............-...........rep................for.................you...............becuase..........your........

old...............and...........dont.........understand...........basic..........sentence...

................structure.....................Fuck!...............you..........suck!

don't know if these vids will work but I will try. enjoy if it works. I have a few tech vids too, maybe I can help some others out, like I have been helped over there years too.

JJ

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc84/croz98gt/th_vid1.jpg

couple race vids...

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc84/croz98gt/th_vid2.jpg

from pacemakers

JJ

• Upvote 1

What the fuck is with all the ...................... It ............. is .............. giving..........me............. a .............fucking................headache.............-...........rep................for.................you...............becuase..........your........

old...............and...........dont.........understand...........basic..........sentence...

................structure.....................Fuck!...............you..........suck!

Hey you too. :gtfo: . J/K I am here for fun. It is a bad Habbit that I have. I am a Truck driver not an English major. LOL

Now we are cooking with fire! Plus rep for you sir!

THANK YOU, SIR! I can tease and B/S with the best of them. But I really enjoy cars and this is the first Columbus Racing Forum that I have played with. I am a member of a few differnant Mustang forums and usually only post things of intrest. On occasion will post a s,art ass remark or two.

JJ

• Upvote 1

THANK YOU, SIR! I can tease and B/S with the best of them. But I really enjoy cars and this is the first Columbus Racing Forum that I have played with. I am a member of a few differnant Mustang forums and usually only post things of intrest. On occasion will post a s,art ass remark or two.

JJ

Smart ass remarks are pretty much a requirement here lol!

Who do you drive for?

Con-way Now don't hold that against me!

JJ

Nick Grarey who has a 2004 GTO is the one who told me about this web site. We were talking about THE COPPER Z06 that just ran a 9.66 @ 150mph owned by MARK when he brought up this web forum to me.

JJ

Thought I could be a member, it was of intrest to me.

Thanks for the invite and the kudos......See you all at the track and on the street. If you see me, do me a favor and give me a pipe shot!...lol

JJ

Fuck that! I don't know where your lips have been. I don't share my pipe with just anyone.