GT500 That ain't Scared!!!!!

CRAWDAD

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we do but we want the people who aren't idiots (not saying he is) but also everyone on the board had to fend for there self not getting handouts. Its not about being cool trust me. You think everyone is being a dick granted some are but most are just like that to see if they can handle it. At most meets you have people ragging on each other all the time. So if they cant handle it on the net how can they handle it face to face?? Post if you know the answer!

I am a "PROFESSIONAL BULLSHITTER" you can ask anyone that knows me. I am a Truck Driver by trade so all I do is bullshit on the CB.

I still don't see why you would do it though. Doesn't make since. OH WELL, I guess there is some kind of reasoning behind it!

JJ

Its a no brainer that I would give him positive feed back (friend/mustang).

I don't understand why everbody has to be dickheads to new people. Does it make you feel cool?

Seriously, can anybody explain this thought to me? Don't you want more members, more people to show at track days, more to show at car shows. more to hang out on friday and saturday nights. Polaris,advanced auto, centeral point, jegs....ect.

Post if you know the answer!!!!!!!

JJ

have you signed up for any of the 2 trackdays drag days or any of the auto xs or since you have signed up? im guessing no so when you do want to make statements of that make sure you actually go to one seeing as your new here and all and your the perfect example of a "new person"

I don't understand why everbody has to be dickheads to new people. Does it make you feel cool?

Seriously, can anybody explain this thought to me? Don't you want more members, more people to show at track days, more to show at car shows. more to hang out on friday and saturday nights. Polaris,advanced auto, centeral point, jegs....ect.

JJ

http://www.mjawards.com/shovel.jpg

heres a shovel since u keep on diggin a deeper hole.

let me break this down to you.. since u dont apparently get it....

....This is a "racing" site.. most of the people here have been on it for a long time so its a pretty tight nit group.... your new.. your going to get shit.. and with an intro like yours deal with it. theres going to be people who give you shit no matter what. if that bothers you fucking leave.. no ones cares weather u stay or go.

If i remember correctly Hal gave me shit since day one.... its just how it is dude.. deal.and as fas as i can tell.. we havent had a problem with attendance with anything yet.

JJ

Hey bud, welcome to the site. I hope you don't think I am being a dickhead, I just want to have fun on here as it seems you do. That is why I am poking fun at your Mustang thread with one of my own, all in good fun. Come on out to some meets, I could care less what you drive so long as it isn't a riced out machine, or a bicycle. :cool:

have you signed up for any of the 2 trackdays drag days or any of the auto xs or since you have signed up? im guessing no so when you do want to make statements of that make sure you actually go to one seeing as your new here and all and your the perfect example of a "new person"

well since you don't have time to read this whole thread I did mention it. maybe it was under another thread. anyways!

I work third shift, they changed my start time on friday. so now I am not off work until 11am or noon. So it is kinda hard to make it to the track.

I also race with the mid ohio ford club (points/money). I made the first 2 races before the changed my shift. I went to norwalk to race Fun Ford Weekend (take that weekend off every year). My point is it is hard to be at the track at 8am(gates open) or 9am(time trials) or 11am(elemination) when I am not even off work yet and have an hour drive.

There have been a couple things that have happened so far.

dragway 42: saturday-work-couldn't make it

advanced auto: this was the first week on here and didn't really know much, almost went.

coming up:

National Trail: its on a Friday-not going to happen

advanced auto: I am going to show up if the weather is dry. Note: I bowl from 5:45pm until 9:30pm so i will be there a little early and have to roll out around 5:30

car show at the ZOO: Really would like to do this as well, hopefully nothing comes up. Its on a sunday as long as the kids sports don't have anything going one I should be there.

with all that be said

GET OFF MY DICK

http://www.mjawards.com/shovel.jpg

heres a shovel since u keep on diggin a deeper hole.

let me break this down to you.. since u dont apparently get it....

....This is a "racing" site.. most of the people here have been on it for a long time so its a pretty tight nit group.... your new.. your going to get shit.. and with an intro like yours deal with it. theres going to be people who give you shit no matter what. if that bothers you fucking leave.. no ones cares weather u stay or go.

If i remember correctly Hal gave me shit since day one.... its just how it is dude.. deal.and as fas as i can tell.. we havent had a problem with attendance with anything yet.

GROW UP....YOU ARE ACTING YOUR AGE

Hey bud, welcome to the site. I hope you don't think I am being a dickhead, I just want to have fun on here as it seems you do. That is why I am poking fun at your Mustang thread with one of my own, all in good fun. Come on out to some meets, I could care less what you drive so long as it isn't a riced out machine, or a bicycle. :cool:

THIS ISN'T RICE, is this ok!

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc84/croz98gt/hugemotorcycletryke.jpg

JJ

lol i know thats how people were on my shit to. lol they are like "damn so many ppl want to get on our forum.. we can only let to cool ppl on." haha im registered on a lot of forums and this one is by far the worst. haha so they cant act like everyones trying to get on it. if someones a tool then im all for giving them shit and telling them to get off the site if they are doing nothing but talk shit and giving out wrong info but at least give ppl a chance. lol the people on here dont even give you a chance. they make you make and intro thread and then they are like ok now theres nothing wrong with the guy but lets shit all over him anyways. ha idk about all u guys but it seems to me if all u were a little cooler to everyone and didnt talk so much shit there would b double the # of cars at all the events jj listed. you just havnt been cool to anyone so you would never know. so how about u let a brother talk to a brother or a friend talk to a brother and get off their backs about it cuz its all a little rediculus!!!!!!

well since you don't have time to read this whole thread I did mention it. maybe it was under another thread. anyways!

I work third shift, they changed my start time on friday. so now I am not off work until 11am or noon. So it is kinda hard to make it to the track.

I also race with the mid ohio ford club (points/money). I made the first 2 races before the changed my shift. I went to norwalk to race Fun Ford Weekend (take that weekend off every year). My point is it is hard to be at the track at 8am(gates open) or 9am(time trials) or 11am(elemination) when I am not even off work yet and have an hour drive.

There have been a couple things that have happened so far.

dragway 42: saturday-work-couldn't make it

advanced auto: this was the first week on here and didn't really know much, almost went.

coming up:

National Trail: its on a Friday-not going to happen

advanced auto: I am going to show up if the weather is dry. Note: I bowl from 5:45pm until 9:30pm so i will be there a little early and have to roll out around 5:30

car show at the ZOO: Really would like to do this as well, hopefully nothing comes up. Its on a sunday as long as the kids sports don't have anything going one I should be there.

with all that be said

GET OFF MY DICK

only thing i see here is a bunch of excuses, make time if your soo alll high an mighty

dear mods;

how much would i have to paypal someone to rape the name of this thread to something of my choosing.

sincerely,

the only guy that can hold a candle to CRAWDAD's douchebagness.

falls under the the class of "young or has a slow car"

that is what I am starting to realize. The ones that are talking all the shit:

1. DON'T HAVE A CAR TO RACE

2. HAVE A SLOW CAR

3. YOUNG

Sorry to everybody else. I do understand that there are a lot of good people on here and what I posted above is mostly true. If the shoe fits wear it. I am not saying that all people that don't have a car or have a slow car or are young, fall into this category. (don't take offense) they know who they are.

falls under the the class of "young or has a slow car"

that is what I am starting to realize. The ones that are talking all the shit:

1. DON'T HAVE A CAR TO RACE

2. HAVE A SLOW CAR

3. YOUNG

Sorry to everybody else. I do understand that there are a lot of good people on here and what I posted above is mostly true. If the shoe fits wear it. I am not saying that all people that don't have a car or have a slow car or are young, fall into this category. (don't take offense) they know who they are.

jesus you talk alot of shit for not knowing much about the people on here. the people who arent talking shit could care less about your "drag" happy ass.. the only reason i started is because you talk... ALOT.....and it gets old.

i am glad you sold two of your cars to get your over priced ugly ass pride and joy. heres a ...http://pixiestixkidspix.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/cookie-bite-web.jpg

i fit 2 of your criteria...young and slow.. well slow by my standards...so what does that make me? because if you lived closer i would gladly prove one of those 2 merits wrong. (cbus vs c town 09???)

Guest tbutera2112
jesus you talk alot of shit for not knowing much about the people on here. the people who arent talking shit could care less about your "drag" happy ass.. the only reason i started is because you talk... ALOT.....and it gets old.

i am glad you sold two of your cars to get your over priced ugly ass pride and joy. heres a ...[

i fit 2 of your criteria...young and slow.. well slow by my standards...so what does that make me? because if you lived closer i would gladly prove one of those 2 merits wrong. (cbus vs c town 09???)

but dont you drive a v6?

jk :bangbang:

but dont you drive a v6?

jk :bangbang:

tripple whipple dude... stacked 5 foot out the hood.. and thats before my 6 stage 3/4 shot of da NAWWWWWZZZZ!!!!!

...and theres this big spinning thing under my rear bumper... my mechanic told me not to worry about it... but it makes a sneezing sound....followed closly by what seems to be a turkey call.....

but if my mechanic says its cool i am ok with it :asshole:

OH i forgot to say.. my 6 banger is so OG ... it has cleveland on one side and windsor on the other :woowoo:

.... i put to much time into my discription of ym car.... if i was smart i wouldve said jsut read my sig for details. :D:D:D:D

(expressive use of smileys gets me + rep right? since the newbies hav more rep then me)

I am a "PROFESSIONAL BULLSHITTER" you can ask anyone that knows me. I am a Truck Driver by trade so all I do is bullshit on the CB.

I still don't see why you would do it though. Doesn't make since. OH WELL, I guess there is some kind of reasoning behind it!

JJ

Truck driving, A TRADE?!? ROFL. Don't offend people that actually work in the trades, please. A truck driver is only a "PROFESSIONAL IDIOT", I don't know how many truck drivers I've cussed in my day, the worst being a concrete truck driver.