WTT: PS3 Setup for NICE 12 Ga. Shotgun

Slimpsy1647545505

shit. if you want, ill go out to vances, pick you up a brand new remington 870 tomorrow, and trade you for it, if you wanna drive up here after the game :)

I was hoping for a good used wingmaster or something to that effect. . . as I could just sell the ps3 and get an 870 express for cheap with money left over. Unless you wanna buy me a wingmaster :p

I was hoping for a good used wingmaster or something to that effect. . . as I could just sell the ps3 and get an 870 express for cheap with money left over. Unless you wanna buy me a wingmaster :p

If you really want to pay that much, why not just go to Gander Mountain and pick up the used Beretta 391 Urika they have there that's used for $699, best deal in the city for something like that

If you really want to pay that much, why not just go to Gander Mountain and pick up the used Beretta 391 Urika they have there that's used for $699, best deal in the city for something like that

If I wanted to spend that kinda money I wouldn't be doing the swap. I have a lot invested in this setup and feel it's every bit worth a good used shotgun of the wingmaster calibur. I'd be satisfied even with a really nice mossberg 930 combo.

trust me, you dont want a mossberg. by wingmaster, do you want the fancy engraving and gold leaf on the gun and the shiny barrel?

do this..

go to vances, pick up a remington 870 (<300$ after tax), spend 35$ on some truglo fiber optic sights (2 piece. green U and orange rod. sit right on the rib). make sure you get the barrel with the matte finish. reason i say this is if you're out in the field, marsh, etc, you dont want a blued finish on a gun that will reflect the sunlight and make you stick out like a sore thumb.

trust me, you dont want a mossberg. by wingmaster, do you want the fancy engraving and gold leaf on the gun and the shiny barrel?

do this..

go to vances, pick up a remington 870 (<300$ after tax), spend 35$ on some truglo fiber optic sights (2 piece. green U and orange rod. sit right on the rib). make sure you get the barrel with the matte finish. reason i say this is if you're out in the field, marsh, etc, you dont want a blued finish on a gun that will reflect the sunlight and make you stick out like a sore thumb.

Can I get the 870 in a synthetic all black? Cause the ones I've seen are really cheap looking wood finish which I really don't like. And by wingmaster I meant they are supposedly made a bit more high quality than the express version, both in stock and barrel makeup. However my research could be completely inaccurate, as I'm new to the game.

If you want to do this evan, come down to Lancaster and go to the gun shop here. . it's HUGE!! Spend 400 bucks on me a setup, and the ps3 with games and accessories is yours. =)

ive been to OVO and i refuse to spend money there on anything but range time.

they were trying to sell a 100pk of WWB (cheap 9mm ammo, 18$ at walmart) for 33$. fuck them

if you feel like making a drive up here, we can stop at vances, ill show you what you want to get, then we can take a drive about 30 min north and shoot a few rounds of skeet/trap so you can shoot it. ive probably even got enough old 12ga ammo you wont need to buy any (if not, its only 4$/box)

i can bust out my old remmy even in its rusted beat up state for a few rounds

do this..

my 930 is great. They are really good guns

to the OP - i was at vances today and they had a used remington 870 for 199$. looked to be in GREAT condition. i almost took it home

if you go in, its on one of the ends of their used gun racks. i garuntee you wont be disappointed with it. had matte finish barrel. i didnt check for additional choke tubes, but you can get those for ~20 bucks if you dont like whats in there