"Weeds"

evan9381

anyone watch this? i got a guy at work kept talking about how great a show it is. i guess he's got seasons 1-3 on DVD. finally after a few people ahead of me borrowed it, I got it today. popped in the DVD's at 530 and watched all 10 episodes tonight.

now i need to go get the next 2 seasons because i dont think i wanna wait another couple weeks for everyone else to watch them. great show!

hell, i might have to have the woman add showtime to our cable. we never watch those channels, but might need to now.

I love that show. Although the first season is better than all the rest.

lol. now im excited. haha

my favorite parts from the first season DVD is the kid's gangsta rap and when doug and andy were sitting there and asked the maid "whats the thing between the dick and the asshole?" and she said "the coffee table" HA!

Yeah, I download it every Monday night and watch it Tue. It is a pretty damn good show. I actually really like the intro/theme song in the beginning. They change the singer for each show starting the 2nd season, I believe. I like the original and the reggae one near the end of the 2nd season(I think) the best. Doug's freakin hilarious.

I really wish they would go back to there roots.

Growing and selling not this crazy mexican mayor lion shit

I think this will be the last season or season for is going to be about ditches

+1, lastnights episode was crazy, and the finale looks interesting. But they have strayed VERY far from the orignal idea.