Cops in Columbus are angels

El Karacho1647545492

i would do that if you're going to pay it. go cash in your 300$, remove all of it from the wrappers, and put it into a pillow case. take it in, dump it out, tell them you need the case back

with the luck it sounds like you have though, they'll make you wait there until its all counted out

haha throw a random nickel in there and tell them you want change because the bank was a penny short- fwiw I believe larry flyn (hustler) did this to pay his fees.

UPDATE TIME:

Okay so I have 10 days left to shit or get off the pot about this ticket, so I made some calls today and looked at the ticket more closely. After researching exactly what they say I did, I didn't do it. I would have had to A) charge admission to a party (didn't), B) serve alcohol (didn't), or C) have a DJ (didn't). Also, on the section of the ticket where the cop was supposed to write the info on where I need to mail the ticket, he left it blank. I had to call a couple police depts to find out where I should send me protest letter.

SO here's a couple thoughts: First, can I get off on the technicality that the cop didn't complete the ticket? If not, can I get off on the reasoning that no officer ever entered our house, confiscated any alcohol or money, or in any way actually asserted that there was a party? They wrote me this ticket solely based on the fact that there were a lot of people congregating around my house b/c there was a DUI oh and like 10 FUCKING POLICE CARS ATTRACTING ATTENTION FOR MILES.

UPDATE TIME:

Okay so I have 10 days left to shit or get off the pot about this ticket, so I made some calls today and looked at the ticket more closely. After researching exactly what they say I did, I didn't do it. I would have had to A) charge admission to a party (didn't), B) serve alcohol (didn't), or C) have a DJ (didn't). Also, on the section of the ticket where the cop was supposed to write the info on where I need to mail the ticket, he left it blank. I had to call a couple police depts to find out where I should send me protest letter.

SO here's a couple thoughts: First, can I get off on the technicality that the cop didn't complete the ticket? If not, can I get off on the reasoning that no officer ever entered our house, confiscated any alcohol or money, or in any way actually asserted that there was a party? They wrote me this ticket solely based on the fact that there were a lot of people congregating around my house b/c there was a DUI oh and like 10 FUCKING POLICE CARS ATTRACTING ATTENTION FOR MILES.

I would say 'yes' or at least try. You won't get off on the fact that he did not complete the ticket alone probably....but your case sounds pretty promising.

I guess it depends on the judge and officer's written report!

• 1 month later...

UPDATE for all you fuggers who had this shit subscribed.

Went to court today, turns out BPD officers' heads are farther up their asses than I originally thought. They fucked up so bad they sent both me and the case to the wrong court, no cop showed up to testify, and their entire citation was bullshit. The magistrate was so confused as to how fucked up the situation was he called a judge in to oversee it to which he replied "well this is the most fucked up thing I've seen...those fuckers have no idea what they're doing. dismiss this, those guys are idiots".

praise the jeebus.

Nice, and for the record. We charged $5 a head every Friday night for 3 fucking years on Ashford and never once got caught. Hell, how else were we supposed to pay rent? We had that shit ran like a business. 300 in, and we closed the doors, kicked out some idiots, and let more in. kicked the 4 kegs, kicked everyone out. Brought three more down and let more people in. WOW, looking back we were BALLSY.

Ways CPD is 100% worthless,

17: El Camino stolen from me. Was jacked from a body shop where there is no way anyone would be able to see the car from the road. The car was left outside for ONE day and just so happened to disappear that day. No attempt even made to look into it.

18: My friend Clint was shot and killed. Three or four years later the guy that did it was actually charged. He got a REALLY short term WITH a possibility of parole. Awesome.

19: T-Type stolen in broad daylight. Four years later I find the car, no thanks to CPD. The shit is sitting at the fucking impound where their autosquad supposedly checked the car out. Within five minutes I've figured out more than they did in the year it was sitting there. The car came into the impound with a motor, transmission and rear axle - by the time I found it those had all been removed.

20: A month before I turn 21, picked up for underage drinking on campus. Between the three of us they busted we had consumed 1.5 beers, we each drank about half of the beer we had on us. We were WALKING. Way to keep thugs off the street, badasses.

25: Two or three days after I turn 25 and my insurance rates drop, I get a speeding ticket for doing 41mph in what I thought was a 35mph zone. Its a fucking business parkway, the shit isn't marked from my work (where I was leaving) to where I was pulled over (maybe a 1/2 mile at MOST). What am I going to hit, a goose? Do something better with my tax dollars, you worthless cunts.

... and that's leaving some shit out. Seriously, fucking worthless.

/rant

:)

Nice, and for the record. We charged $5 a head every Friday night for 3 fucking years on Ashford and never once got caught. Hell, how else were we supposed to pay rent? We had that shit ran like a business. 300 in, and we closed the doors, kicked out some idiots, and let more in. kicked the 4 kegs, kicked everyone out. Brought three more down and let more people in. WOW, looking back we were BALLSY.

Damn straight you were ballsy. You can't do shit like that anymore, 2 years ago they launched "Operation Party Time" (no joke, that's actually the name in the Ordinance Code) and are sending undercovers into parties like fuckin mad. If you don't ID them or accept their fake ID (so basically if you do anything other than turn them away) they'll go in, look around for anything (alcohol, drugs, underage sluts, etc.), block off the back exit and call for the troops. It just doesn't pay to have big parties here anymore, we have a squad car that sits outside our house every Friday night.

I just pictured a little person pissed off stomping around and yelling at a cop that he was profiling.

ahahahah

Fuck - I left out the one where I got a gun drawn on me for telling the dude I had a CCW when he pulled me over. I only told him that so he wouldn't wonder when he ran my license.

Damn straight you were ballsy. You can't do shit like that anymore, 2 years ago they launched "Operation Party Time" (no joke, that's actually the name in the Ordinance Code) and are sending undercovers into parties like fuckin mad. If you don't ID them or accept their fake ID (so basically if you do anything other than turn them away) they'll go in, look around for anything (alcohol, drugs, underage sluts, etc.), block off the back exit and call for the troops. It just doesn't pay to have big parties here anymore, we have a squad car that sits outside our house every Friday night.

We always heard about undercovers. Cops used to circle the block too. We had two guys out front(we even used radios), one around back, two inside the back door, 2-4 at the kegs, and a couple roaming.

We did follow a couple basic rules, no parties the first 3 weeks of class, and none right before breaks. We still partied, just a much smaller scale. In all actuality we had much less to deal with on Linden street, but getting the amount of people was harder, if you missed a week the crowd wouldn't pick up the next week.

We did follow a couple basic rules, no parties the first 3 weeks of class, and none right before breaks. We still partied, just a much smaller scale. In all actuality we had much less to deal with on Linden street, but getting the amount of people was harder, if you missed a week the crowd wouldn't pick up the next week.

Yea see this whole pile of shit I had to deal with was from the first week of class.

ahahahah

Fuck - I left out the one where I got a gun drawn on me for telling the dude I had a CCW when he pulled me over. I only told him that so he wouldn't wonder when he ran my license.

Try being big sometime it sucks.

Here is worthless cop story for you.

When I lived in Columbus I was heading back home to visit my parents in marion one night. It was roughly 930pm I was driving my supra. I sprung a very small leak in a coolant hose which was spraying on my downpipe. I had a very small puff of smoke come out from underneath the hood. So I pulled over to check it out. About that time a officer pulled up and asked if there was a problem I said yeah I think I have a coolant leak. The gas shocks on my hood were shot so I had to prop it up to work on anything. I always just used a golf club to do this. I asked him if he could hold the hood for me or if he had a problem with me using a golf club to hold it up. About this time he put his hand on his gun and called for back up. No sarcasm I dont remember what code he called but there were 4 cruisers with 2 cops per cruiser there within 10 minutes of me stopping. There were 8 cops standing along a highway one of them volunteered to help hold the hood open they would not let me get the club out to hold it up.

If you had been driving by you would have thought there was a severe accident cause 3 of the cruisers had there lights on when i was pulled over.

Jesus fucking christ, add one more. I come home check the mail and I have a notice saying I have an outstanding traffic ticket I haven't paid - IE the speeding ticket I just paid two weeks ago.

I mailed in their stupid ass forum, correctly filled out with my debit card info and there still isn't a charge on my account.

The best part is there is no phone number to call. My options are to pay said amount (which is higher on this shit I got today) or to appear in person.

Ugh. You worthless mother fuckers can't even take my money without hasseling me.