EFI live vs HP Tuners

V8 Beast

I have EFI Live, although I have used both. I prefer EFI live because the user interface is significantly better. Both are powerful tuning tools, but EFI live's custom operating systems take it to another level. Also, couple EFI Live with RoadRunner and you have a real time tuning system which cannot be matched by HP tuners. I actually hated HP tuners when I used it. The software is just laid out wierd and not real intuitive.

I have EFI Live, although I have used both. I prefer EFI live because the user interface is significantly better. Both are powerful tuning tools, but EFI live's custom operating systems take it to another level. Also, couple EFI Live with RoadRunner and you have a real time tuning system which cannot be matched by HP tuners. I actually hated HP tuners when I used it. The software is just laid out wierd and not real intuitive.

This makes me very happy I use EFILive.

I have both....all 3 if you count ls1edit. We can get together sometime if you like and you can look at both side by side. It's all personal opinion as to what people like. I like hptuners better especially for gen 4 stuff. On the e40 pcm's the tranny and engine are treated like 2 separate tunes although you're only charged for 1 cars credits. I find the navigator in efilive sucks IMO compared to hptuners. Hptuners histograms are much better and easier to set up. That's all just my opinion though. Both will do about the same things.