Racing? Not this place......

Cordell

Nobody else wants to talk shit? Everyone would rather post random pics, look at caves, play rachetball, and talk about how stupid everyone is? Let's talk RACING!! Good old fashioned I am way faster than you racing. Epic Phail, 04srturbo, SSmafia, SinisterSS, Leviation, Doc, 79Mopar, PontiacFreak, and whoever else, you are all SLOW! DarkFormula, V8Beast, and the rest of the older crowd, are you burnt out on racing or what?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody else wants to talk shit? Everyone would rather post random pics, look at caves, play rachetball, and talk about how stupid everyone is? Let's talk RACING!! Good old fashioned I am way faster than you racing. Epic Phail, 04srturbo, SSmafia, SinisterSS, Leviation, Doc, 79Mopar, PontiacFreak, and whoever else, you are all SLOW! DarkFormula, V8Beast, and the rest of the older crowd, are you burnt out on racing or what?

Haha.. I'm not part of the older crowd, I'm still a newb. People dont realize My first time down a drag strip was in 2006. Since my car was broke for 95% of 2007 this is technically my sophomore season.

Haha.. I'm not part of the older crowd, I'm still a newb. People dont realize My first time down a drag strip was in 2006. Since my car was broke for 95% of 2007 this is technically my sophomore season.

But if you ran your car once on the track in 2007 you can't get your red shirt, therefore you're into your junior season and wasted a year of eligibility on a mid-season injury?

I'm a poor college student living in debt. Thats my excuse. If it weren't for college expenses my Camaro would have a built 383 under the hood by now. On the bright side, my GTP is still nicer/faster then most cars owned by kids my age. Not counting the ones who have mommy and daddy buy all their shit for them

Shitty excuses. My car isn't CR stock, it's just stock. :cry: How :marc:

This never stopped me, run the car. Not that long ago if you could muster a 14 second pass you'd be happy, and 12s were just flying. I bought my car 5 yrs ago this month and it has taken all 5 years the run 12.06, but it went right to the track after I bought it. I didn't have extra money to fix it, or another car to drive if I broke it. Get out there and live a little.

Then maybe we could have some cool discussions about it. :doh:

Haha.. I'm not part of the older crowd,

Yes you are. I thank you sir for doing a huge part of organizing around here, but you don't act like a newb. You don't act like the guy organizing the events either. You're just confusing, you're just you. :p

Taking this year off to build a car. With everything that has happened street racing has gone downhill big time and it sucks to have to wait till a track day to race someone. I think next year after things calm down a bit, the street racing scene will pick back up again. Plus why dont you go to Akron and race some of those guys. They are always down and have some fast shit.

Or how about this, I got 20 says you cant beat Eriks Fd this saturday at the track.
'

has it been blessed with more toys?

God how tempting it is to get a ls1 and spray the piss out of it. Though i did talk to a guy spraying a sti the other day.