Columbus Racing Top ten

Cordell

We need a ranking system. Since street racing is out, and everyone is going to see your times anyway, we should have a small section of top ten lists.

Like the following,

10 fastest cars on this board

10 fastest American

10 fastest Imports

10 fastest on street tires, drag radials count

Passes have to made at a CR track day, I'll even keep track if anyone shows interest.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I'm saying.

Does anyone think this is a good idea?

It might actually give a few of us some more car shit to talk about.

i got some car shit we could talk about, making my car go 13.99 this week, lets discuss that shit. lol

At CR track events, people won't be able to lie. It could work.

I like this idea. We used to have the King of Columbus or some shit like that. Since we have regular track days now.

Here is my entry I doubt its fast enough but.

@ NTR CR Track day

12.9 @ 106

Anthony...if you want to handle it go for it. You know as well as I do how much of a pain in the ass it would be with all of the sandbagging bastards on this board.

-Marc

I offered to do it.

It would have to start at an upcoming event, sorry Thorne.

Stangbangerz.com has a dirty dozen list.I'am on their non mustang list on the top and have never made it to one of their track days.But since alot of them know me and can vouch for my cars and times I'am on the list.There are a few on this board that can clarify my times are no lie.I will be at NMRA world finals during your fall event

I offered to do it.

It would have to start at an upcoming event, sorry Thorne.

DOH! the wrx is retired. It might have to make a reapperance at trails then.

EDIT: Phil I responded best watch who you step to you know us Worthingtoners keep that heater.

Guest Removed
Timeslips MUST be provided to be on the list.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

then mine would be 11.51@88mph and yeah i have the slip to prove it.

what do you mean the brake lights where on when i crossed the stripe?

Anthony...if you want to handle it go for it. You know as well as I do how much of a pain in the ass it would be with all of the sandbagging bastards on this board.

-Marc

What good does sandbagging do on a top 10 list. It's not a list to call people out, which it will probably be used to do, but none the less why would you sand bag? If you don't want on the list don't send a time slip.....

I think it's a good idea tho, but once again it will take someone with time and patience.

We need a ranking system. Since street racing is out, and everyone is going to see your times anyway, we should have a small section of top ten lists.

Like the following,

10 fastest American

10 fastest Imports

Passes have to made at a CR track day, I'll even keep track if anyone shows interest.

if we do it this way, an i be put with the imports? id actually like to make a list LOL

No time sheets needed (people can make fake ones... I have a chop that reads 2.11 @100022mph along with my 300000000000rwhp dyno graph :D

My thoughts..

Like Anthony said it has to be at a CR track meet. If people want to sand bag they can enjoy being further back on the list. It would be up to the drivers to come and find a few dedicated time keepers. They copy your timeship down to paper if your time is worth writing down and you move on. Once we get everyone in the 11's the list wouldnt change as much and it would be easier to track.

Like the following,

10 fastest American

10 fastest Imports

Might be fun.

I would leave the tires out of it. The drag radials they make are as fast as slicks at any of the levels anybody here runs.

May want to make just two catagories LSX and anything else.

You know a fast list and a little bus list.