Columbus Racing Top ten

Cordell

Timeslips MUST be provided to be on the list.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

nb4photochoppedtimeslips a la sam.

as i recall, the two lists previously were something along the lines of "naturally aspirated 4 and 6 cylinders, or 8 cylinders with less than 4 liters of displacement running slower than 12.99" or something like that, and then the fast list was "boosted, sprayed and or naturally aspirated cars running faster than 12.99". might not be exact, but i knew we had some quantifiers in there. if you wanted to be on the slow list, you had to run n/a, even if your car was slower than 12.99 on the bottle. stuff like that. anyone else remember for sure?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with most said in this thread about having the list. I feel that people that lie about the times is just plain stupid, I feel the list should be for a guide in just knowing how fast you are in the community and used to better your own times. But I could see how this could get out of line with people making shit up.

Here ya go...

Top 25 cars

Top 10 Bikes

Times will only count if they happen at a CR track event (to avoid the photo chop)

At the end of the track day (or before you leave) find a pre-designated time keeper and show them your best time.

I dont think its possible to make it simpler... which is a good thing :D

Here ya go...

Top 25 cars

Top 10 Bikes

Times will only count if they happen at a CR track event (to avoid the photo chop)

At the end of the track day (or before you leave) find a pre-designated time keeper and show them your best time.

This is a great idea, It should be held for everyone also, just because someone knows someone does not mean they can get a time put up just because you know them ect. Only for people that make it to track events.

Here ya go...

Top 25 cars

Top 10 Bikes

That is what I said. Wanna be one the list, go to track day. :cool:

I know, but with CR you have to say things 15 times before people actually read it.

So true.

Top 25 Cars

Top 10 Bikes

Must be done at a CR event.

Top 25 Cars

Top 10 Bikes

Top 25 Cars

Top 10 Bikes

Top 25 Cars

Top 10 Bikes

Top 25 Cars

Top 10 Bikes

Top 25 Cars

Top 10 Bikes

Top 25 Cars

Top 10 Bikes

That should about cover it.

So what you are saying is I can I send you a photo of my slip from a track I went to in Spain last week and be added. Heres a copy of the slip

l ***** Spain Track ***** l

l Date: Last week l

l l

l Car#109 l

l l

l 60' - 3.54 l

l 1/8th - 6ish l

l 1/4th. 7.2185 l

l MPH - 178 l

l l

l l

l l

l l

l l

l l

l l

l___________________________l

• 2 weeks later...

If this is going to work it would have to be top 15 cars and top 5 bikes. Anymore than that and we are going to have half the people that race on the list.

I'm guessing for the cars the only way to be considered is if you run faster than a 12.9. I'm pretty sure we have 15 cars that run quicker than 12.9.

If this is going to work it would have to be top 15 cars and top 5 bikes. Anymore than that and we are going to have half the people that race on the list.

I'm guessing for the cars the only way to be considered is if you run faster than a 12.9. I'm pretty sure we have 15 cars that run quicker than 12.9.

I'll bet we have 15 cars that run faster than 11.1 at 121. :D

Just kidding, that sounds good. Too bad the top cars will be in the 9s.