Let's try this again....

srt4good

not sure, but ill most likely be at national trails this sunday... what do you have now that the srt is gone?? i need more info than 1.5 neon... did you do a swap?

I've got a 2004 silver srt4 an bought a black 04 srt that was wrecked so I parted it out an still have half of a car left in piceing across my garage haha

What's at trails this weeeknd?

yea i know that... which is why i said 2009... i read somewhere that there will be a 2009 neon srt4...idk if its a reliable source, but i surely know the difference in a neon and a caliber...

http://www.123carlinks.com/dodge-srt-4.php

oh ok... your right I did look it up and they have a 09 srt 4 neon concept.. I doubt they will release it in 09 though... sorry bout the mix up

I've got a 2004 silver srt4 an bought a black 04 srt that was wrecked so I parted it out an still have half of a car left in piceing across my garage haha

What's at trails this weeeknd?

just fall test and tune sunday... thought id give one more run before season is over...

doing some auto x too at the end of this month at mid ohio

just fall test and tune sunday... thought id give one more run before season is over...

doing some auto x too at the end of this month at mid ohio

Right on man I've been wanting to autox my car but I know it would nbe horrible...how did urs do?

Is this auto x oopen to anyone or is it a private club meeting?

Right on man I've been wanting to autox my car but I know it would nbe horrible...how did urs do?

Is this auto x oopen to anyone or is it a private club meeting?

i did pretty good for only having 205 wide street tires... i came in 5th place out of 25 cars at the event... i should do better next time now that i have solid one peice steel strut tower bars...

its an event held by a club called UFO (united ford owners) but everyone is welcome... $15 entry fee

i did pretty good for only having 205 wide street tires... i came in 5th place out of 25 cars at the event... i should do better next time now that i have solid one peice steel strut tower bars...

its an event held by a club called UFO (united ford owners) but everyone is welcome... $15 entry fee

i might have to show up to that ill pm you later on abou tthis thanks man

aawww.... did you get beat by a neon recently?? :p

yupp with a van tranny in my car, i swear up til the dissaster i was owning those lil things. oh well cant live in the past, just letting the lil giant sleep on it til next season. :D . btw my car is stock