gun freaks I need help.

boosted98gst

I live in a really nice area, but within the past year 2 different times someone has either tried to break into our house through the back door, And they broke into my car 3 different times stealing my change in the ash tray. Now I just leave my doors open so they do not break my window. Herion has become widespread all through our city so im thinkings its drugies doing anything for the next fix. Marysville is becoming crazy at night because of drug induced freaks, one person has already died this year and im worried for my familys protection, we have worked to hard to get were we are today to have someone try and take it from us in our own house.

Early this spring my parents were out of town, so either my girlfriend or I will stay at their house to feed the cats and just make it look like someone is home. At 2 in the morning we were still up watching a movie when we starting to hear strange noise, I started to walk into the living room keeping all the lights off to try to pin point were the noise was coming from, As I get close enough I can see a shadow through the curtin and glass window and realize its some fucking low life trying to pry the door open. I run into my parents bedroom trying to find some heat but only thing I found was a baseball bat, I tell my girlfriend to call the police , as I run back up the window this fag is still giving his all trying to get in untill I flip on all the living room and outside lights, and pull open the big curtain and see this dude with a screw driver and a knife in his hand with this stupid ass look on his face and he just takes off. I run out the front door trying to cut this guy off but he ended up going some place and was never seen again, The police came and checked around the house and took a report so we could get the door fixed by insurance. He pretty much told me its been going on alot, and 4 houses on the block the past both have been robbed by an armed person. The funny thing is the cops seemed like they did not really care about our situlation, The one cop was like "yup he ran this way I see his tracks from the dew on the grass" I am like no shit I told you he ran this way do you think im making this shit up. Either way this guy had a knife in his hand and I take that as a huge treat I love my family to death and my mother is just a tiny 5 foot 95 lbs japanese women and is home alone alot so im worried for her saftey.

Here is the problem my family lives in a really tight housing development and houses are every direction. The only rifle we have is my fathers ak-47 an old military .308 everything else he has are classic guns that will never fire a round again. Both rifles suck for home defense and if anything did happen we have familys with young children in every direction a 7.62 round will go right through walls right into others homes putting others in danger. We both are former marines so we are gun crazy (more into rifles) but we are looking for somthing we both could get for home defence. I watch my parents home aleast 6 months out of the year because they travel alot, so I need somthing that I can carry easy back and forth from my home. I am looking for options any help would be great.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A plain and simple shotgun... or

A nice handgun (Glocks are good all around firearms)...

Both are still for sale by 360iroc in the sale section too.

Dude holding a knife I would have run down with a batt too probably.. but we hope you wouldnt run one down that had a gun :) Next time let him come in.. and then shoot his worthless ass.

Some cops are lazy.. I would have at least followed the footsteps as far as I could and made an attempt at finding something

A glock is the way to go. They are small, light, and rediculously reliable. You can pick them up for really good prices too $400-$600. That is my home protection of choice. I have an AK also, and I have the same concerns about never using it for home protection because of the same things you mentioned.

A plain and simple shotgun... or

A nice handgun (Glocks are good all around firearms)...

Both are still for sale by 360iroc in the sale section too.

Dude holding a knife I would have run down with a batt too probably.. but we hope you wouldnt run one down that had a gun :) Next time let him come in.. and then shoot his worthless ass.

Some cops are lazy.. I would have at least followed the footsteps as far as I could and made an attempt at finding something

Yeah I was pretty shaken up for a while because I was so mad. The police did tell me they drove around a few times and found nothing.

But yes if he was to come inside I would not hesiate to shoot him and not feel bad for doing so. I would of been happy that night just to smash his knee caps out from under him.

A glock is the way to go. They are small, light, and rediculously reliable. You can pick them up for really good prices too $400-$600.

Yes glocks are good pistols, never had any issues with them. Its def going to be some type of pistol or shotgun ,somthing easy for my mother to use also.

HAHAHA sure buddy! when I was in the marines I had the joy of shooting a barrett 50 cal, was def somthing I will never forget. The children in the house next door will be 100% safe!:) maybe the next 30 houses

Mom should be able to handle the shotgun easy.. and have a better chance of not missing too! Take her somewhere she can rack off a few rounds :)

This is what im worried about, I took her out shooting before and a 20 guage knocked her down almost and left her arm black.

5 foot 95lbs with all her cloths on and a size 3.5 shoe I wonder if she would be more comfortable with a small cal pistol.

A smaller frame sized 9mm maybe?

I say the shotty still though.. if someone gets in shes gonna need to spread some lead anyway. Worth it for her to fall over or get a black and blue arm for the protection!

You are 100% right whats a good shot gun for home protection? does wal mart still have good deals on the remington 870 express?

Possibly. Vances has the 870 home defense one.. holds more in the tube. I think mine was high 200 range. Like 280 I think. I like the Remington best.

sweet im going to check them out then. I need to get one asap ive been loosing sleep at night because im worried about my mom, she is hard head and will not come stay with me because she thinks she is bothering me. Thank you for the help.