2 Indy GP tickets for sale

Doc1647545523

FOR SALE: Two Project Mugello tickets (Fri, Sat, Sun) for the Indy GP motorcycle races. Section 4, Row R, seats 3 & 4 (views of 4 turns, seats are very close to Ducati Island), complete with two track lap vouchers, souvenir vouchers, and gift shop discount. Cost was $257, selling for $175. If you need it, I also have reservations for a suite for Thu, Fri, Sat nights at the Suburban Extended Stay Northeast, 4 person occupancy (2 double beds) total cost per night = 71.10; I will release the reservation to you if you buy the tickets. I can deliver the tickets in person in the Columbus area Wednesday night or Thursday.

I was asked to give more specific information about these tickets. Here is what was posted in the promotional information for the "Project Mugello" package:

"I am really happy to announce that Project Mugello at Indygp is officially open with the availability of special grandstand seating for the Desmo Owners Clubs. The battle you always fight with seating at a large track like Indy is that the competition is waaaay down below these giant grandstands that offer a sweeping view of tiny little machines battling it out below. We have that battle won. These seats offer prime viewing of the Turn 1 4 infield. The grandstand is roughly 15 feet from Pit Out and 25-30 feet from the apex of Turn 2, which is expected to be a massive passing zone. This is serious real estate - fans will find themselves 10 from Casey Stoner as he rides out for his sighting lap, and 30 feet from one of the top passing zones on the track, all the while having a excellent view of 4 5 corners all within 150 yards.

It's an extension of Ducati Island, so all the activity and Ducati Only Parking will be right there just yards from your seat. What better place to show our team spirit by re-enacting the famous Italian Mugello grandstand Ducatisti Display? At the beginning of the warm up lap everyone seated in this grandstand will be part of this world famous tradition.

Tickets are $125 which includes general admission ($50) and a seat in the Ducati "Project Mugello" grandstand ($75). To purchase tickets contact Zack Houston at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway who is our group sales agent. 317 - 492- 8411. Ask for a seat in the "Project Mugello" grandstand. Your members must be able to verify which club they belong to and the name of the club President. Zack can also exchange any previously purchased tickets for these seats. These tickets also include a special Project Mugello fan package that among other items includes a lap of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on your Ducati! "

Without proof of ownership of a Ducati, you won't be able to access Ducati Island (free food and drink) and you won't have access to the Ducati parking. There are tickets for gift store discount (10%), one lap around Indy on your own bike (Monday only), and the souvenir ticket doesn't specify what you get. My understanding is that although the seat is numbered, you can sit wherever you want. The people in this area are all Ducati fans, but it's a fairly mellow group, so no, I don't think they would pound on you or anything like that. ;)

I was asked by a potential buyer to display a scan of the tickets. I have two admission tickets for each day (6 tickets total), plus two each of the displayed souvenir, track lap, and gift shop discount coupons.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/tix.jpg