Video of the fastest Z06 in the Country

atomicfusion1647545515

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We couldn't get anything to work at the shop on Friday so I brought the vids home and made one Friday night. Got it all done and then it wouldn't play? I have never done anything with Movie Maker before so I am sure I did something wrong (Or didn't do one last step) but I will post up mine tomorrow if I can get it figured out. Mine had all the passes of both Z06's on it so it was a bit longer.

Jeff

We couldn't get anything to work at the shop on Friday so I brought the vids home and made one Friday night. Got it all done and then it wouldn't play? I have never done anything with Movie Maker before so I am sure I did something wrong (Or didn't do one last step) but I will post up mine tomorrow if I can get it figured out. Mine had all the passes of both Z06's on it so it was a bit longer.

Jeff

File >>> Finalize (or something like that)

It'll take you through all the quality settings and things like that.

very nice results guys. i'd like to know how the cars drive under normal conditions. can you sit in bumper-to-bumper traffic if necessary?? i'd love to build a project like the ones you guys have just completed, but i like to enjoy complete streetability

thanks

kirk

Yeah, you can drive it anywhere anytime... In 95+ degrees bumper to bumper would not be good with the AC on, but would be doable none the less. I run with the AC on on the freeway to work on 95+ days and don't get over 195. We are finalizing some changes that should keep the car cool even with the AC on in bumper to bumper.

Yeah, you can drive it anywhere anytime... In 95+ degrees bumper to bumper would not be good with the AC on, but would be doable none the less. I run with the AC on on the freeway to work on 95+ days and don't get over 195. We are finalizing some changes that should keep the car cool even with the AC on in bumper to bumper.

Speed limit's 65 here in Ohio, pal.

:gtfo:

Thanks everyone! The care is doing great, I couldn't be happeir!

The cars driveability is amazing with the only problems being in stop and go traffic when it's 95+ degrees outside. And even then it's only a no ac problem. Car will climb to about 235. We have some things we are going to try to solve this problem over the winter.

Next, I'm going to try and swap out the APS exhaust for a corsa exhaust to quite the car even more. Not like it's loud now, I just want it to be a complete sleeper, but I'm thinking the 10 point cage painted to match the car will be a give away? :)