Wind...

2 Sweet

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Power went out here about 4:30 pm yesterday and finally came back on at 11:30 last night. Missed the end of the NASCAR race, NHRA Finals, and the game last night. No damage to the house or property. Neighbor across the street has a ton of branches down in their yard and the next door neighbor's yard.

BTW, anyone else watch the NHRA qualifying Saturday? That new Z-MAX track is stellar. Double drag strip, side by side. 25 foot high sound wall the length of the track, Huge stadium seating area, etc. Quite the state of the art facility. Very nice.

Power went out here about 4:30 pm yesterday and finally came back on at 11:30 last night. Missed the end of the NASCAR race, NHRA Finals, and the game last night. No damage to the house or property. Neighbor across the street has a ton of branches down in their yard and the next door neighbor's yard.

BTW, anyone else watch the NHRA qualifying Saturday? That new Z-MAX track is stellar. Double drag strip, side by side. 25 foot high sound wall the length of the track, Huge stadium seating area, etc. Quite the state of the art facility. Very nice.

I watched from the stands.

We moved over the weekend and I had to stop by the old house last night to grab my cell phone charger. Several branches off a tree in our side yard were in the yard. It was dark out and I didn't notice that our shed was GONE until the neighbor's boy came over and said something to me. It blew into at least two of the neighbors yards. (metal shed) Dave and Derek cleaned up some of the mess last night. We are going back over there today when there is daylight to see the rest of the damage.

It looks like I made it out with only the tree damage. All parts of the roof I can see from the ground seem to be good. Some minor loosening of the lattice on my Gazebo (needed replaced already). Luckily the tree that split fell into another tree that kept if off the neighbor's fence.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/twistedfocus/Tree1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/twistedfocus/Tree2.jpg

I saw lots of trees split in 2, a yard covered in walnuts from being shaken loose, siding and roofs ripped off in Pickerington. Lots of people just out in their yards cleaning up the mess.

My roommate is an EMT and yesterday responded to a elderly woman who had a large tree limb fall on her in her back yard and break her leg, he said the bones were sticking out through the skin!!

well wifes car faired better than i thought, a few big dents in the quarter panel, and alot of scratches. getting adjuster to look at it tomorrow. my house actually had the roof impaled by a limb, and a few big branches did some damage to it as well.

still no power, so it will be a while till i get pics up.

well wifes car faired better than i thought, a few big dents in the quarter panel, and alot of scratches. getting adjuster to look at it tomorrow. my house actually had the roof impaled by a limp, and a few big branches did some damage to it as well.

still no power, so it will be a while till i get pics up.

When did they say you would get power back? I work right on Lyman Dr off of Cemetary and they are saying Wed night to get power back there.