my new 03 gt

jrs_o3gt

Hey my names justin, Im 18 and i just graduated from olentangy HS. i just bought an 03 mustang gt. I used to have an acura integra but i decided to move up in the world and get a V8. Im just getting on here to see whats going on around ohio. My cars 100% stock but im looking to modify it a lot over the winter.
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
welcome to the site! very nice car.... eibach sportlines, o/r midpipe, and a nice catback should be your only mods...oh and gears.... these cars are pigs so just save for a supercharger....bolt ons dont do shit...short throw shifter is kinda nice too

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

DID U GUYS SEE THAT!?!?!?!?

...........its another mustang.......at least its not a v6.

welcome to the site.

Welcome!

Oh and you'll never see any Fbody LSX leg humpers on this site:)

Yeah it's not bad.. I mean, it's no 3.8 or anything but it'll do.

lol ah he knows im jk. hes my best friend. im the one that got him into mustangs. i made his account for him on here! tbutera2112 this was the guy i was talking to u about on my thread that just bought a new gt that runs a couple tenths slower..

Can not see any pics since I am at work, however if you want to get rid of the 4x4 look I have stock Mach 1 springss for $50 if you want them.

yeah hes prob going to want thoes springs. how much do they lower it?

ohh yea another mustang...hence why they out sold and put you precious f-body's out of production.

The decline of the f-body was due to the increasing number of faggots, yuppies, fat girls, an increasing number of males with a decreased penis size... ect. These factors are directly proportionate to the increased number of mustangs sold. Think of when you used to see mullets with cutoff jeans/tshirts, you now see "guys" with emo haircuts wearing womens jeans.

The government also paid GM to cease production, because the stock ls1 was almost too powerful for the common man to harness. Ever since the lt1 was introduced, mustangs have overpopulated rearview mirrors across the country.

lol ah he knows im jk. hes my best friend. im the one that got him into mustangs. i made his account for him on here! tbutera2112 this was the guy i was talking to u about on my thread that just bought a new gt that runs a couple tenths slower..

100 posts in such little time, you have diharrea of the mouth... please shut it.

The decline of the f-body was due to the increasing number of faggots, yuppies, fat girls, an increasing number of males with a decreased penis size... ect. These factors are directly proportionate to the increased number of mustangs sold. Think of when you used to see mullets with cutoff jeans/tshirts, you now see "guys" with emo haircuts wearing womens jeans.

The government also paid GM to cease production, because the stock ls1 was almost too powerful for the common man to harness. Ever since the lt1 was introduced, mustangs have overpopulated rearview mirrors across the country.

quoted for truth.

Not truth , but still funny.

I bought a 06 gt only because of the warranty , I really would of preferred to keep my ws6 ! Give me about another year and I will have another ws6 .