shots of my civic

bads2k

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks everybody for the comments. It took a whole year in the garage out there everynight working on it to get it done. 90+ hours on the engine bay prep alone.

Bad arse car... except the giant sticker.

The car was shot for Honda Tuning Magazine in febuary so I ran a nice size sticker for Corey and the shop. Ended up leaving it on there afterwards and kind of got stuck to it.

Yes Paul has the BADDEST Civic I've ever seen....HANDS DOWN! If you ever sell it, call me :)

:p I don't see me selling it but if I do it won't be anytime soon. Still gotta see what it will have in it next year with the new motor that's sitting at the shop :eek:

How much horsepower does it put out at 13psi? Also the internals can handle that ok? Who painted it? I love the color, and they did a good job.

Paul did the cage work, all the body and paint work he, Paul should post the graph car makes impressive power, and I also agree with everyone else this is one civic I would love to own

How much horsepower does it put out at 13psi? Also the internals can handle that ok? Who painted it? I love the color, and they did a good job.

Graph above. I know people with stock k20's making 600whp. Mine has been running good at this power level all year I beat on it pretty hard at the track and I drive it on the street from time to time for some fun. There is a race we are going to in Indiana next month we may turn the boost up a little to see what it will do on c16 because right now it's still on pump gas. Not sure how much more power my fuel pump will supply though.

I did all the paint and body. The car was in pretty bad shape when I got it. Had an old crx that I bought for $500 and then traded that crx for this hatch but like I said it needed tons of work. I'll see if I have any interior shots but there isn't much going on inside pretty much some gauges and safety equip.

just no noticed I do not have any interior shots. Just some half ass ones when I was putting the interior back together. I'll have to take some and post them up. found a couple pics of when I got the car and one of after the new 1/4 panels were on and ready for primer.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn164/boostedk20eg/PICT0005.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn164/boostedk20eg/readyforcageprimer1.jpg