WTB - N64 and games

evan9381

anyone got a nintendo 64 they want to sell? found a few on craigslist, but haven't gotten any responses.

looking for unit with 2 controllers, necessary wires, etc.

games im looking for -

Goldeneye

1080 Snowboarding

Mario Kart Racing

Wave Race

looks like going rate on CL is around 50$ (most with more games but im just looking for those ones), which is what im willing to offer if you have that whole package.

Emulators are the way to go. You can get sharper visuals and games can run smoother than they did on the console.

In addition, you can also modify roms. For example, I got a new texture pack for Ocarina of Time that sort of made the game's art style like Wind Waker's. There is also one for Super Mario 64 that makes it look like Super Mario Bros. Pretty neat stuff.

I use Project64, as well. I have a $12 adapter (could probably be found for cheaper) that allows you to plug in 1-4 playstation controllers. They make them for all kinds. Combine that with Project64, the big screen tv and some mario kart and prepare for your neighbors to ask what you were all yelling about last night. :D

Haven't seen the hi res version of zelda. That's pretty pimp. I'll stick to Oblivion, though. :p

Emulators are the way to go. You can get sharper visuals and games can run smoother than they did on the console.

In addition, you can also modify roms. For example, I got a new texture pack for Ocarina of Time that sort of made the game's art style like Wind Waker's. There is also one for Super Mario 64 that makes it look like Super Mario Bros. Pretty neat stuff.

i dont have a damn clue what you're talking about on your 2nd paragraph. im not going to modify anything, just looking for an old system to kill some time on every now and then

but a buddy of mine says he has one ill probably get from him. if that falls thru, ill respond to the couple PMs i got

I use Project64, as well. I have a $12 adapter (could probably be found for cheaper) that allows you to plug in 1-4 playstation controllers. They make them for all kinds. Combine that with Project64, the big screen tv and some mario kart and prepare for your neighbors to ask what you were all yelling about last night. :D

Haven't seen the hi res version of zelda. That's pretty pimp. I'll stick to Oblivion, though. :p

I use the Red Octane PS controller adapter I bought for StepMania a few years ago. For the C Buttons, I have the right analog stick set up like a Gamecube's "C-stick", it just makes it kinda hard to play songs on the Ocarina lol

I have an N64, two controllers, memory cards, and a TON of games... what prices have you seen so far? Give me a day to dig out all of my N64 games and list them for ya.

I also have one, I had it on craigslist a while back and didnt get sold. The console is in perfect condition, it was bought in late 2000 near the end of the N64 hey dey, I played it for about a year and then got the Xbox when it came out. I have 6 controllers, 2 stock, 2 turbo, and 2 other aftermarket ones. I have all the cords, one memory pack thats in the console.

Games include,

mario 64

goldeneye

star fox 64

Legend of Zelda: OOT and Majora's Mask

Knockout Kings

wipeout 64

PM me and we can work out some pricing if you want.

I also have a NES and a SNES if youre interested in either one of those