IPS Vette Race videos

Brandon

Yeah those 2 incredible cars. I can't imagine what a car trapping 160mph feels like from a roll. :eek:

What's the most supprising to me is that the car actually hooks up on the street at any roll at any power level. I doubt I could launch at 1krwhp but it hooks fine from 40mph.

That being said, I don't drive around at 1k because the trans can't handle it. Tomorrow Mark and I are only going to run waste gates, so roughly 750ish and should be running consistant 10.0's, but we'll see..

What's the most supprising to me is that the car actually hooks up on the street at any roll at any power level. I doubt I could launch at 1krwhp but it hooks fine from 40mph.

That being said, I don't drive around at 1k because the trans can't handle it. Tomorrow Mark and I are only going to run waste gates, so roughly 750ish and should be running consistant 10.0's, but we'll see..

Honestly that is an incredible accomplishment. Regardless of what group/fanbase of vehicles you are from, nobody can deny that kind of feat.

Kudos to all for a couple of amazing machines. :cool: