People you'd like to see banned

El Karacho1647545492

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, how could I forget kenny's peon? :rolleyes:

Elders, are you serious? What does join date have anything to do with respect?for all you know I could have been lurking for years before I actually joined. I could really care less whose been here before me, you get my respect by not being a complete fuckstick, and contributing stuff to this forum for everyone's benefit. Most people on this board are smart and very unique and talented, but there are exceptions. Judging people by join date is just stupid and almost comical.

Kenny has contributed more than you ever will to the racing community. Then his car got jacked, and he simply hasn't been the same since.

What I miss the most is him running off noobs, we wouldn't have half the problems that we do if he was still doing his job.

Oh, how could I forget kenny's peon? :rolleyes:

Elders, are you serious? What does join date have anything to do with respect?for all you know I could have been lurking for years before I actually joined. I could really care less whose been here before me, you get my respect by not being a complete fuckstick, and contributing stuff to this forum for everyone's benefit. Most people on this board are smart and very unique and talented, but there are exceptions. Judging people by join date is just stupid and almost comical.

Well I know you were not lurking before 2005, otherwise you wouldn't be questioning kenny's contribution to the site. Which BTW is so stupid you would question him when you were not here for half of this sites exhistance. That is what join date has to do with it.

Did you beat Brandon?

I beat them both. I'm also 15 pounds lighter than I was then so I'm keeping the 40 yard dash title for a while. Duff is going down!!!!!!!!

*In before Paul tries to claim running on a wet ground while dodging shoes and running around poles is a real race even though I beat him by 15 bodies on dry land :p

BTW.. Duff is the title holder for the around the building race.. I dont think you raced Brandon in the 40, but you beat him around advanced.

Note: This is not thread jacking... its a commercial break.

I beat them both. I'm also 15 pounds lighter than I was then so I'm keeping the 40 yard dash title for a while. Duff is going down!!!!!!!!

*In before Paul tries to claim running on a wet ground while dodging shoes and running around poles is a real race even though I beat him by 15 bodies on dry land :p

BTW.. Duff is the title holder for the around the building race.. I dont think you raced Brandon in the 40, but you beat him around advanced.

No i didn't race him in the 40. But the around the building race was a complete ass whooping. You can have your 40 yard title, for now. Next meet, I'm taking it.

Alex-

banned for the gay thread he made when he was drunk and posted the pic of himself

If you tune, you tune ...

from the lowliest civic, to the grandma-iest Buick.

If you're me, and you're not, you just ride the rice rainbow all the way to the glorious pot of gold at the end. (the pot of gold being a metaphor for my garage, thusly exiting the garage, and heading down to the manhole to play videogames)

I'll run you, my track shoes vs your boots. You have to bring me some bengay, cuz my old ass will sure be sore. :rolleyes:

Besides banning people because you want/ can. What are real reasons and ways that people are supposed to be banned for. Just wondering.

these days you honestly have to try to get banned.

i've been giving it the ole' college try for a couple years and it still doesn't happen.

Crawdad, you have only been here for 1 month! and already everyone doesn't like you! what you do you think that says about you, your character and personality? And don't even respond "I don't care what anybody else thinks!" Just shut up, ur a newb.

You dont speak for everyone.............

Elders, are you serious? What does join date have anything to do with respect?for all you know I could have been lurking for years before I actually joined.

Actually, no you couldn't have. If you're not a member of the site, you can see anything. Nice try though.

:gtfo:

And we all

these days you honestly have to try to get banned.

i've been giving it the ole' college try for a couple years and it still doesn't happen.

you are being punished by a lack of ban. is it tormenting you yet?

and I hardly ban people anymore because whenever I do anthony pops in and overturns it. If it weren't for that, I'd probably ban an average of 2 people a week just for annoying me.

As for the question of what can get you banned -

racial slurs

threats

spamming

blatantly illegal shit that can get the board in trouble

hatred by the majority of contributing members/being an all around piece of shit

making a new account to get around being banned

posting under someone else's account (used to happen all the time, not so much these days)

also, continued abuse after warnings for disregarding section specific rules, such as the for sale rules and the NWS rules.

Unless you catch a moderator on a bad day, most cases are discussed by us before making any kind of action. If there are any questions, feel free to pm me.