People you'd like to see banned

El Karacho1647545492

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are being punished by a lack of ban. is it tormenting you yet?

and I hardly ban people anymore because whenever I do anthony pops in and overturns it. If it weren't for that, I'd probably ban an average of 2 people a week just for annoying me.

As for the question of what can get you banned -

racial slurs

threats

spamming

blatantly illegal shit that can get the board in trouble

hatred by the majority of contributing members/being an all around piece of shit

making a new account to get around being banned

posting under someone else's account (used to happen all the time, not so much these days)

also, continued abuse after warnings for disregarding section specific rules, such as the for sale rules and the NWS rules.

Unless you catch a moderator on a bad day, most cases are discussed by us before making any kind of action. If there are any questions, feel free to pm me.

really? cause if thats the case you guys need to pick up that ban marker a lil more. especially the racist shit. ;)

Hey, douchebag, I guarantee my car has more improvement over the stock 1/4 times than yours. I race, I mod, I maintain my own car, and it runs like a Swiss watch. When others have question about Park Avenues, they ask me. My car is unique, one of only 20-25 Park Aves in the world that is modded. My PCM is the prototype tune for the model. I have the only PA in the world with a built transmission. And when I break 13.8, it'll be a world record for my model. I already hold the record for a non-intercooled PA.

Meanwhile, you'll be following a mod path worn smooth by the thousands that have gone before you. Congratulations.

But beyond that, you're a worthless cretin with the self-worth of a lemming. Otherwise, I doubt you'd feel the need to open your mouth about the careers others choose to follow.

You're also only the second person on my ignore list. Bye.

Damn, I wanted to hear about how awesome your '92 Shadow is!!!

i think we need to ban paul....24 hour ban each time he makes a post that is unreadable

first screw u haha second im suprised your the first person to request for me to be banned.

honestly there were some people that i used to want banned but for the most part everyones calmed down an im good

ide like to see anthony banned though, just for the fact that no one can ban him haha