Towing needed

Twistedrx7

I know we have Brandon, i wasn't sure who else we had? I need towed tomorrow morning about 7.5 miles from my house.

I have someone that can do it for free, but not when i will be home.

If you think you can do it let me know.

Thanks

Jake

call jeff at dudes towing, had him tow a car for me yesterday and he gave me such bad ass deal. i even called capital towing and even with the CR discount, dudes towing was about $25 cheaper

heres his number

614-374-8530

Guest 614Streets
"dudes towing"

Is he one of those "Ill tow you anywhere in 270 for $50 bucks"?

Cheaper companies offer cheaper rates usually because they skimp out somewhere... like having insurance to cover your car if it falls off the back. /truth.

No. Jeff's business name is dudes towing , he is well known , I am using him this morning. He has his own Impound lot too and he is based off of westerville road. I even tease Jeff , well I call him beeve , because he wears a yellow shirt with reflectors but thats how serious he takes his business. I think he is even in the yellow pages now.

I just checked the 2 new yellow pages books I got today.. no "Dudes Towing" ad?

Who would name a company "Dudes Towing" anyway? Where’s the professionalism in that?

I think I saw a Dudes Tow truck one time.. a late 80s Ford it appeared to be.

When your tow company reaches the level that Capital Towing is at.. then you can rightfully charge the extra $25 yourself.