Shooting sometime before the cold weather?

Slimpsy1647545505

Anyone have a place we could set up some targets and shoot some rounds? I live in the city of lancaster and have to either pay 10 bucks at a range to shoot down 50 feet or drive an hour to Athens to use relatives property. Plus it would be a lot more fun with some people off here to join me!

I'm also interested in getting into clays shooting.

LETS MAKE SOMETHIN HAPPEN!

Done and done.

Actually, I lie, there may be a chance that I am at Ross Correctional visiting my girlfriend's brother (no I'm not kidding and no don't ask) but if I am able to go I usually show up around 11 am

$11 non members

No shot larger than 7 1/2

12211 Hartford Road

Sunbury Ohio 43074

Just show up and shoot and there is a chance some of the pros will be on your squad and give you tons of tips and coaching.

Anyone is welcome to set up a day to come out to my place and shoot. I believe my brother still has his thrower laying around somewhere. There is not a huge space outhere but I have never had a problem shooting out here with a couple people every couple weeks. The only bad thing is that its a bit out for the Eastsiders, about a 35 min drive.