Hangouts

Bad78Cutlass

Holy Shit! The entire last page of this thread is amazing! Wow, and Phil where did you come up with all the gay kid pics? Huh? I dont really want to know do I? Has anybody in this thread gone to that white castle's before, if not you need to go experience it for yourself.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay unfortunately i have seen these kids before, so here is the story. the cutlass and camaro are owned by their uncle mark (really cool dude and if he had any idea of this shit, he would kick their ass) they may have helped with putting it together but thats about it. they are as annoying in person as you may think. plus they even tried to setup a race for $200 with jeff (ninobrown) that mark had no idea about.

Guest tbutera2112

hey guys i have a sweet built 89 iroc...its got h/c/i and a centri blower...all i do is work on cars all day every day and it pays awesome and i spend all my money building up my iroc...its not really my car, but since its in my family, that means i own it! and its my personal car and you all can stfu about it if you dont like it

heres pics of it for proof, sitting next to my daily beater

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/287400037_974845078_0.jpg

hey guys i have a sweet built 89 iroc...its got h/c/i and a centri blower...all i do is work on cars all day every day and it pays awesome and i spend all my money building up my iroc...its not really my car, but since its in my family, that means i own it! and its my personal car and you all can stfu about it if you dont like it

heres pics of it for proof, sitting next to my daily beater

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/287400037_974845078_0.jpg

you sir need a better camera