Hangouts

Bad78Cutlass

well the rednecks would replace the cr members seeing as how the rednecks are the ones racing. the wanna be gangstas rice it up blaring music, burnouts and the occasional shoot-outs. my theory stands

There's 2 sides at whitcastles. 1 is the real race cars and the other are the idiots that go out there to fight, show off their big muffler and screw off. THEN the theives and gangsters make up the west side.

• Downvote 1

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's 2 sides at whitcastles. 1 is the real race cars and the other are the idiots that go out there to fight, show off their big muffler and screw off. THEN the theives and gangsters make up the west side.
Well, about a dozen of us from CR cruised through the scene last night around midnight, and Toto, I get the feeling we aren't in Kansas anymore. :eek: Some very unusual mods, and the characters seemed like extras from the Star Wars cantina scene. As we drove through I was greeted by an elderly woman who yelled "Bitch boy" at me, which I must admit I found quite arousing.

Although I was tempted to challenge the guys sitting on the bumper of the '52 Lincoln Premier to a roll race, the thought occurred to me that maybe having some of the CR Gun Crew as wingmen would be a good idea before starting down that path....

BTW, are the urchins sent scurrying back to the double wides once gunplay begins for the evening? Children's Services might want to consider establishing an evening hours field office there.

But, really, thanks for the invitation, we all had a swell time. :rolleyes:

Well, about a dozen of us from CR cruised through the scene last night around midnight, and Toto, I get the feeling we aren't in Kansas anymore. :eek: Some very unusual mods, and the characters seemed like extras from the Star Wars cantina scene. As we drove through I was greeted by an elderly woman who yelled "Bitch boy" at me, which I must admit I found quite arousing.

Although I was tempted to challenge the guys sitting on the bumper of the '52 Lincoln Premier to a roll race, the thought occurred to me that maybe having some of the CR Gun Crew as wingmen would be a good idea before starting down that path....

BTW, are the urchins sent scurrying back to the double wides once gunplay begins for the evening? Children's Services might want to consider establishing an evening hours field office there.

But, really, thanks for the invitation, we all had a swell time. :rolleyes:

I could not have explained it better.

here is your new sig doc...

http://lh6.ggpht.com/mudcrutch/SNaoJnrRGaI/AAAAAAAACtk/9xk-MDqQJkY/s800/bb.jpg

Yep, my new nick is courtesy of HRM Grannie, Queen of White Castle.http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/images.jpg

"Park your damned ricer car away from our rods."

• Upvote 1

Yep, my new nick is courtesy of HRM Grannie, Queen of White Castle.http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/images.jpg

"Park your damned ricer car away from our rods."

:funny: Can't give you any more positive rep for being such a funny, yet slow old man :p