Hang overs

Main3s

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so I had 10 beers and 5 jager bombs tonight and I'm going to try the pedialyte solution. I've got my big ass OSU cup full of water to see how I feel in the mornig. If this shit doesn't work....Well I'll probably just sleep all day. By the way the pedialyte taste like shit OMG it's fuckin nasty!!! But hey, gettin drunk and not having a hang over FTMFW!!! So wish me luck! I'll let you know how I feel when I wake up. Hahaha, I'll be kind of like the Myth Busters of hangovers.

**Sober editing

Ooops I just counted the bottle caps in my pocket...It's actually 10 beers and that annoying song MIA paper plains is still fucking awesome when you're at Brothers druck a sshit and the ladys start rubbing their ass on you!!! LOL. Good fucking night.

A simple rule of thumb I use is to drink one glass of water per drink I've had after I finish drinking. Only problem is your pissing nonstop afterwards.

Hay bitch you're only 20 what's this "I use to do" bull shit. You should still be drinking. No hard feelings, but srsly I'm leaving now!

I didnt' read the whole thread, but here is my trick.

A few New Years Eve's ago, I went to an all you can eat and drink party at a hotel. I would guess 12-14 mixed drinks and a 12 pack of beer from 12pm Dec 31 through 6am Jan 01. The party included a breakfast buffet, which I attempted 2-3 times, but couldn't stomach it.

I finally grabbed a glass of V8 and downed it. Settled just fine. Had 2 more glasses and was able to eat just fine. Felt FINE by 9-10am. Since then, I keep V8 at the house and if it has been a long night, I drink a glass before bed and first thing in the morning. It makes a huge difference.

I was telling a buddy about this a while ago, and he said, "No shit! I thought I was the only one that did that!"

It works.

Myth Buster Hangovers. In an attempt to help my fellow CR members who suffer from bad hang overs. I'm on a mission to find out what hang over remedies work and which ones are busted. So I'm taking all of the advice in this thread and I'm going to try them all...Or as many as I can. So lets begin.

Myth 1 PEDIALYTE

I'm calling this Myth Plosiable. Last night I had several beers and a few jager bombs. When I arived home at around 1:45 am I was feeling pretty good. So I tried to drink the Pedialyte that I bought earlier in the day. I managed to drink the entire 1 qt bottle. I then tried to have sexy time with the GF and eventually gave up and baked a pizza. Falling asleep around 3:30 am. When I woke up this morning (around 10:30 am) I felt okay. A little dizy and the bright light took a minute to get use to, but all and all I felt a LOT better then I probably would have felt without it. The reason I'm not confirming this is that because of the horrible taste of the Pedialyte I had to chase it with several tall glasses of water, so I'm not 100% convinced it was all the Pedialyte. Add that to the fact that it's about $6.00 a bottle and taste like shit and I'd say that this shouldn't be your first choice in hangover prevention. But if you have a bottle lying around it can't hurt.

Next time on Myth Busters Hangover, I think I'm going to try and dring about a 2 leiter of water before bed and see how that goes. Tune in next weekend.

• Upvote 1