Hang overs

Main3s

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i worked at a coffee shop and tried to call in sick when i was hung over, my boss would tell me to come in and whip me up a large organic chai with a triple shot of espresso. after that i just drank water all day, but the initial breakthrough was with one of those.

edit: if you're on the east side, Java's is the place to get it (that's where I worked). its off beecher crossing near the fire station (where Graeters is)

Guest 614Streets
What's your remedy for a bad hang over? What do you do after a long night of drinking to avoid one or what do you do to get rid of one the next morning? SRSLY this shit is bad enough, I might give up drinking...LOL

Picture the room spinning and try rubbing the back of your throat with your indexfinger

If I drink a shit ton the night before, I usually have to wake up early in the morning to piss, so while I'm up (and probably still half drunk and feeling like shit) I take a few ibuprofen pills, chug a few cups of water, and go back to bed. Then a few hours later when I wake up, I feel great. Works every time.

Dont forget its also what you drink that could give you the worst hangover. For me its budlight and jaeger... ick. But whenever i drink Goose or Ketel One the hangover's aren't nearly as bad.

ib profen's/advils, lots of water and sleep. Lots of sleep. If your still bad the next day gatorade. If its REALLY bad, pedialite.

ib profen advils, lots of water and sleep. Lots of sleep. If your still bad gatorade. If its REALLY bad, pedialite.

Vitamin water works better than gatorade for me. I usually drink a couple of them, grab something light to eat, and if it's really bad take a couple ib profen too

Well, I have had to of just drank my weight in water and just woke up from a nap and I must say, I feel a bit better. Now it's off to get pain pills, coffee (with a triple shot of espresso), grease cheeseburgers, another beer, more water, gatoraid, and what ever NAKED JUICE and antioxidant with the orange lid is. LOL, I'm sure I'll feel 100 X better after that.

In all honesty if I could bottle a hang over and give a sip of it to myself the night before I don't think I would drink at all.