Bike Guys Need Your Help!

ford5oh

I have a 05 R1 with 6k miles and I was wondering if anyone can give me some advide. My bike just recently started shaking when I am at higher speeds like 120 or so. The bars start moving back and forth and if I stay in it it gets worse. If I ride the bike normal I dont hear any vibrations or noises or anything. It only happens at speeds higher than 120mph and I have to be on the throttle pretty hard. I have since got new tires and I even had the dealer take them back and give me another set beacuse they thought I may have had a bad tire. The wheels have been balanced and everything checked over several times. The first time my steering head bearing was loose but we tightened it up and it helped some but it still shakes back and forth. I have also checked my tire pressure several times. My buddy that works for the dealer also checked the stock stabilizer and he couldnt find anything wrong withit or with the bike. At lower speeds the bike never shakes at all and It never did it when I first bought the bike. If anyone has any ideas or advice I appreciate it. Thanks!!!

ya idk... its had two new sets of tires on it and the tires balanced several times. Its got the stock stabilizer. Ya I know its not the best stabilizer in the world but I dont get why it never did it before. You could top the bike out no problem before and now I cant get the bike past 130-140 because the bars just start going back and forth to bad.