Autocross this sunday the 29th

AJ

Ugh....my ride looks iffy now as the shop he uses didn't tune the car right and it's running like shit now.

Anybody got an open seat tomorrow?? I had offered my buddy to pay his entry fee as compensation.

My slow ass is finally going to make it. Since you have always been very helpful to me, I know it isn't your style but my mustang is always open. I THINK I have the hesitation fixed. Give me a call if you want.

Matt

570 - 4091

Yep, the ZR1 was there, and it made it into a pretty expensive day for a certain member here ..... ;)

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/autocross/40efee442db9-1.jpg

"No, AJ, you don't have to get me this particular one, just one exactly like it."

and your off track almost into the wall thing? that was a close one.

Yeah, that was about 2 ft from being bad. I was pretty sure I could stay WOT through that section. Started turning left, and realized I couldn't make it, tapped the brakes, and bye bye ass end. Then it was hold on and pray, and luckily I stopped in time. That was DNF #2. All in all, the best part of my day was receiving the Governor's Cup trophy that isn't even mine...

Yep, the ZR1 was there, and it made it into a pretty expensive day for a certain member here ..... ;)

"No, AJ, you don't have to get me this particular one, just one exactly like it."

pretty sure we talked you into buying it for her. i get the car on the weekends you get ashley:)

• Upvote 1

Yeah, that was about 2 ft from being bad. I was pretty sure I could stay WOT through that section. Started turning left, and realized I couldn't make it, tapped the brakes, and bye bye ass end. Then it was hold on and pray, and luckily I stopped in time. That was DNF #2. All in all, the best part of my day was receiving the Governor's Cup trophy that isn't even mine...

i was like huh, the only big solid object over there and your small car picks that out to drive at. maybe it was the gravitational pull of the cement that your car couldn't advoid it lol.