New to site Wooster,OH

aradamro

I just figured I'd say hello to everyone. I'm from Wooster,OH and love riding 60 (between Millersburg and 36 close to Coshocton), 83 and occasionally venture around 800. I lived down south for about 4 years and was spoiled by the mountain roads Caesar's Head, Saluda, Table Rock around there, but have found some nice roads in Ohio. Actually, I met a guy down on 60 that rode a 600rr and told me to check out Ohio Riders. I'd like to get on the track at Nelson's this year once I finish out my second degree. I'd definitely ride with anyone in the surrounding area once warmer weather rolls around. BTW looking for another bike too, wanted ad in the market place. Thanks, Antoni

Edited by aradamro

Wooster... sorry to hear that.

You'll fit in with the other sheepfuckers on here though. I even heard through the grapevine that Kawi's a swinger, if you're interested. :sheepfucker:

:welcome:

;)

I think Abraham Lincoln said it best when he said this.

" Coshocton is less of a town than it is a wilderness fort for pedophiles and goat fuckers'"

:badgerrock: