God DAMN PEOPLE!!

John Bruh

Have a story similar to anthony's. I called a guy in Chicago about his snap on tool box. He's asking 1500 obo. I talk him into 1300 since its a long drive for me, ask him if he has a paypal account so i can send him a deposit so he wont sell the box. He says yes, but his wife handles that so he tells me to call back later in the afternoon to talk to his wife. So i call back talk to her send a deposit to hold the tool box. Well this morning i get an email saying well they can't sell the tool box " because just cuz" is exactly what he said. Well i called him 3x today and no answer had my g.f with her out of state number and his wife calls back and says they sold it this mornging. WTF!!! I'm fucking Pissed. I filed a claim with paypal (well she did send the 145 of the 150 deposit back) but is there anything else i can do. I mean what a fucking douche bag!!!!

Have a story similar to anthony's. I called a guy in Chicago about his snap on tool box. He's asking 1500 obo. I talk him into 1300 since its a long drive for me, ask him if he has a paypal account so i can send him a deposit so he wont sell the box. He says yes, but his wife handles that so he tells me to call back later in the afternoon to talk to his wife. So i call back talk to her send a deposit to hold the tool box. Well this morning i get an email saying well they can't sell the tool box " because just cuz" is exactly what he said. Well i called him 3x today and no answer had my g.f with her out of state number and his wife calls back and says they sold it this mornging. WTF!!! I'm fucking Pissed. I filed a claim with paypal (well she did send the 145 of the 150 deposit back) but is there anything else i can do. I mean what a fucking douche bag!!!!

Why did they keep the other 5 bucks? Only thing I can imagine is because of the fee paypal charges you, but its not your fault they backed out. Id make sure to get the other 5 bucks back also. Sure its only 5 bucks, but its the principle....

while i dont condone what he did, if its a 2600$ box he had listed for 1500 and you negotiated him down another 200$, if someone offered him the 1500$ he was wanting for it, you can't be too upset. long drive or not, that sounds like a heck of a discount at 1500. yes, you missed out on a deal, but you probably should have taken it at 1500

Edit by Nurkvinny - Watch the racial slur. "Negotiated" works just fine.

-Vince

while i dont condone what he did, if its a 2600$ box he had listed for 1500 and you negotiated him down another 200$, if someone offered him the 1500$ he was wanting for it, you can't be too upset. long drive or not, that sounds like a heck of a discount at 1500. yes, you missed out on a deal, but you probably should have taken it at 1500

im in sales and a deal is a deal, he didnt have to agree to 1300, and yes i would of paid 1500, but we worked out a different. regardless of price i put down a deposit and i got fucked. oh well thats life. and sounds like ur the same kind of fucking person. people need to be a man of their word and have respect. not be a fucking douche that cant even answer the phone.

rant done.

That is so true, he prolly was offered more money , Hope your not like the typical dsm lowballer that no matter what the price is, good or not, always low balls.