College Football Thread...

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the hell has this OSU team been hiding all year? The D is playing lights out, the offense is playing well. And yeah Michigan was looking good for a minute but I think its gonna end up ugly for them. How about USC putting up 44 in the 1st half

Let me edit this real quick lol...Michigan 17 Penn St 7...WTF!!

Penn State looking ahead a little bit??

Gibson picking up the ball off of the QB's ass and running it back was hilarious!!! The OSU defense if really fired up and keeping Ringer under wraps, or I should say Laurinaitis is keeping Ringer in check!!

Great game on both sides of the ball today. How about 5 turnovers forced and 2 returned for TD's!

Alabama didnt look very good today against Ole Miss, Penn St hasnt looked to hot either. Im rooting for Texas tonight just so we leap ahead of Missouri and back into the top 10

^Mizz hasn't won at Texas since 1896, while that doesn't mean much I think Texas will take care of them.

Alabama was unimpressive but they held on to win, with Penn State struggling and a Texas win they should stay where they are in the rankings I think. Oklahoma is taking care of Kansas and USC just routed WSU.

How about Wisconsin getting trounced by Iowa?? I didn't expect that, they've just not done anything since UM came back on them a few weeks back.

Penn St vs OSU is going to be electrifying inside the shoe, thank god im sitting 27AA row 10 for that one lol.

I think that Texas will win, but should they lose then OSU will be stuck at 11 in the rankings. A Texas loss and they drop no further then 9th, a Missiour win and they leap back to around 7 or 8th. Like it or not but no one even wants OSU to be mentioned in the conversation at the end of the year involving the 1 loss teams.

^I'm happy with OSU just finishing their schedule and making it into a BCS bowl of some sort and finishing a strong season, I don't think there should be a mention of a title game and they won't get it.

Texas is pounding Missouri right now, if the game ends like this it helps add to the OSU vs. PSU game next weekend with OSU moving up in the polls. Though I still have my doubts about OSU winning this game.

Its gonna be a challenge but they just might do it. Now heres a fucked up situation for you guys...if Texas goes undefeated the whole year and Oklahoma wins out. Do those 2 meet up int he NC game? How can you not put Oklahoma in there when their only loss was to Texas by 3 points. Now i know the "well michigan lost to osu when they was 1 and 2 but didnt goto the NC game" yeah well Michigan also lost late in the year, Oklahoma only fell 4 spots. So if Alabama and Penn St lose it will be Texas 1, Oklahoma 2. Should a 1 loss SEC champ or a 1 loss USC team go ahead of Oklahoma?

I know its early in the year, but just throwing it out there

New AP is out:

1. Texas (65) 7-0 1,625

2. Alabama 7-0 1,543

3. Penn State 8-0 1,506

4. Oklahoma 6-1 1,358

5. Florida 5-1 1,307

6. USC 5-1 1,292

7. Oklahoma State 7-0 1,252

8. Texas Tech 7-0 1,194

9. Georgia 6-1 1,117

10. Ohio State 7-1 1,053

11. LSU 5-1 987

12. Utah 8-0 943

13. Boise State 6-0 849

14. South Florida 6-1 674

15. TCU 7-1 643

16. Missouri 5-2 568

17. Pittsburgh 5-1 540

18. Brigham Young 6-1 412

19. Kansas 5-2 364

20. Ball State 7-0 357

21. Georgia Tech 6-1 338

22. Tulsa 7-0 321

23. Boston College 5-1 281

24. Florida State 5-1 190

25. Minnesota 6-1 149

Now lets see whats going on next weekend

#3 Penn St vs #10 OSU

No. 8 Texas Tech at No. 19 Kansas (Cmon Kansas)

No. 7 Oklahoma State at No. 1 Texas (Cmon Oklahoma ST)

No. 9 Georgia at No. 11 LSU (Cmon LSU)

And even though this will never happen

No. 2 Alabama at Tennessee (Tennesee with the upset)

If OSU wins and a few games go in their favor, the Bucks could crack the top 5 again!

Penn St vs OSU is going to be electrifying inside the shoe, thank god im sitting 27AA row 10 for that one lol.

I so hate your face right now.

Seriously, so jealous - I want to go to the game badly, though I'm having trouble justifying $500 on a pair of tickets. Help convince me, or help me find cheaper tickets. :)

Haha best part about my ticket is I paid student face value for it since my roomate is going to Florida for a wedding and cant attend the game!

yeah #9 in the BCS, a win against Penn St and OSU should be in the top 5 of the BCS honestly. Its helping out a ton that Minnesota is 6-1, hopefully Northwestern only has 1 loss when OSU plays them in 2 weeks as well.