College Football Thread...

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We won't deserve anything until the Penn St game is a W. Till than we're still the same "Good till it counts" buckeyes.

agreed, but I think it counted in Wisconsin, and at Michigan State. Both road games against teams that were regarded as pretty good at the time. I think they deserve credit for getting the job done there.

but yeah, the Penn St game is definitely a big test.

The computers love OSU because their only loss was to the #1 team and the road wins at Wisconsin and MSU who were both ranked. USC lost to unranked Oregon St. and beat up a couple nobodies, makes sense to me at least.

I just hope OSU plays with the same emotion saturday night against Penn State as they did with MSU as they will need it.

Today on PTI, Wilbon said, if Texas remains unbeaten, the other team most likely to face them in the National Championship game would be either USC or OSU.

Kornheiser replied with something like, "Yeah, but USC throttled OSU," to which Wilbon promptly replied, "Terrel Pryor." Kornheiser then said, "But what about Penn State?" Wilbon's reply: "Penn State hasn't beaten Ohio State in Columbus, it ain't gonna happen."

I said (and might have posted here earlier) that I hoped OSU could, with Pryor and a healthy Wells, have everyone saying by the end of the season, "How in the hell could OSU lose that bad to USC???" It seems like they are on that path now; a bunch of people have seemingly jumped back on OSU's bandwagon.

Well I didnt really expect much from WVU since they lost their head coach and Steve Slaton who was really the best player on that team. if you notice what has Pat White and Juice Williams really been able to do this year without their star running backs? Not much of anything...

Congrats on the tickets man, you going to gameday saturday morning? Where are you sitting?

I just checked my tix again and im 37AA row 10 seat 15

Both WVU and Auburn have been disappointments this season.

BTW, I have my tickets for the OSU-Penn State in line, so I should be good to go for this weekend. :cool:

Agreed but so far it's been a good game!!

Glad to see your going to make the game, bring your Scarlet, I will be wearing 100% Scarlet and plan to have no voice in sunday.

Agreed but so far it's been a good game!!

Glad to see your going to make the game, bring your Scarlet, I will be wearing 100% Scarlet and plan to have no voice in sunday.

So, WVU ended up - literally and figuratively - running away with the game last night. That Devine kid looked quick.

Yeah, I'm off to invest in a new scarlet wardrobe, including a red poncho. :)

Haha so me and my buddy have made signs for gameday tomorrow, heres what we have so far:

Jo Pa' Fears The Diaper

I Just De-Committed From Meatchicken (they have had 4 recruits back out in the last week)

Enjoys

Spanking

Paterno's

Nittany Kitties

Mark May + Todd McShay= Ambiguously Gay Duo

If you have any ideas that wont get us kicked out and wanna see your ideas on national tv let me know now and i'll make one. We have 4 poster boards so we can make 8 since they are double sided lol

Texas Tech destroyed Kansas, that wasnt even a ball game. They was saying today at Game Day that there will only be 1 undefeated Big12 school next week no matter what heppens cause they all play each other haha.

BTW for those that have never been to gameday, dont waste your time. It wasnt as fun as I thought it would be. Looks a lot better on tv