Nothing Like Hearing Tons Of Gun Shots

CJINOHIO03

I was on my way home from a club last night and decided to stop at Taco Bell on 161. Anyway while waiting for my food I hear someone unload what sounded like a full clip on somebody. Before I could get the hell out of there heard some more shots and then saw the cops chasing somebody.

Anyway I was literally around the corner from all of this.

http://www.wsyx6.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/wsyx_vid_997.shtml

I was on my way home from a club last night and decided to stop at Taco Bell on 161. Anyway while waiting for my food I hear someone unload what sounded like a full clip on somebody. Before I could get the hell out of there heard some more shots and then saw the cops chasing somebody.

Anyway I was literally around the corner from all of this.

http://www.wsyx6.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/wsyx_vid_997.shtml

That's why that area is one of the most dangerous in Columbus...

I've stayed the fuck away from there for about 3 years now

That's why that area is one of the most dangerous in Columbus...

I've stayed the fuck away from there for about 3 years now

Is it really? I used to be down in that area alot. Never had a problem and really didn't seem that bad. But, it's all a matter of perception. I've lived in some crappy areas. lol

Is it really? I used to be down in that area alot. Never had a problem and really didn't seem that bad. But, it's all a matter of perception. I've lived in some crappy areas. lol

few shootings in that area per week.

My dad built an apartment complex on Tamarack in 1978 and sold it in 2004. The day he sold it 26 cars in the parking lot of the complex were shot up.

In the past 7 days (9/21-9/27) in the area of 161 to the north, cleveland to the east, karl to the west and morse to the south there were

2 assaults (reported)

1 robbery (reported)

and

3 Homicides

7 Burglaries

2 Stolen Vehicles

Shit I was over there putting the turbo on my car and a bullet randomly fell from the sky and hit the top of Mark's monte.

When we were selling the apartments we got up on the roof of one of the buildings to look at a tree that had fallen. There had to have been at least 75-100 fired bullets up there that had come down after being shot into the air. The roof had been replaced 3 years prior

Its nice during the daytime. I did contract work for a school that's right around the corner from there. The people that *live* around there are fine, its all the trash that washes between 161 and morse rd. Now that they tore down old Northland mall they have to find a new place to ruin.

A guy I shoot with is the foreman of the excavation company doing the work at the old Northland mall site. He said the other day around 2 he surveyed the site like he always does and saw 2 Somali's trying to run off (drag) with jackhammers :lol:

Its nice during the daytime. I did contract work for a school that's right around the corner from there. The people that *live* around there are fine, its all the trash that washes between 161 and morse rd. Now that they tore down old Northland mall they have to find a new place to ruin.

probably Easton next! Don't know, I havn't been over there in a long while.

A guy I shoot with is the foreman of the excavation company doing the work at the old Northland mall site. He said the other day around 2 he surveyed the site like he always does and saw 2 Somali's trying to run off (drag) with jackhammers :lol:

That would be a very funny thing to watch. I guess by "trying" he meant they figured out how heavy they are and ditched them.

Evan

Sounds like a nice place to retire.

Actually there is a giant retirement community on Tamarack... right next to one of the worst apartment complexes in the area. I think I saw SWAT raid a unit once a week in that complex

That would be a very funny thing to watch. I guess by "trying" he meant they figured out how heavy they are and ditched them.

Evan

Actually he said they chased them down with a bulldozer then they dropped them.