Burnout vids from NTB meet

Wonderboy

Hands down scott. It was down to me or you. We both covered our cars complete in smoke in less than 30 sec.

I will add this for everybody who don't already know this. I was on DR's and they are now slicks. They were pretty new. So that burnout cost me about $600. Fuck it you only live once!

You guys also left a bunch of nice divets in the black top. That whole section of the parking lot is still covered in rubber chunks.

It's still stuck on my quarter panels too. I was going to clean it off, but I think I'll wait until after track day.

It's still stuck on my quarter panels too. I was going to clean it off, but I think I'll wait until after track day.

Shit, Im gonna wash the shit out of mine the night before the track day. So that way, when im spending all that time getting down the track people will have something nice to look at.

mine too. I think the track day friday will be the last time out for the year (racing) so I will probably get around to cleaning it afterwards.

I didn't get shit, just the pleasure of wearing out some old tires. Is one of us getting a $50 off coupon or something?

well shit is that stack of 12 tires sitting in that one vid of the ram smokin still their. i say we just gank them bitches then.

a BURNOUT contest at a NTB and no one gets a set of tires. wtf GAY.

well shit is that stack of 12 tires sitting in that one vid of the ram smokin still their. i say we just gank them bitches then.

a BURNOUT contest at a NTB and no one gets a set of tires. wtf GAY.

I don't know about anybody else but I need a new set now!