Guess... Newbie

SicShelby

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome, nice burnout machine.

You got that right... them tires are expensive though :)

Anyhow more information - I moved to Columbus from California in 2005. I've been here since, and just got the Shelby earlier this year... My name is Gabe, and I work for the unions in Ohio - Teamsters, Laborers, IAFF, SMW, you name it.

As for people here, I don't know anyone... at some point you have to get acquainted. The guy from the orange Mach 1 yelling "are you on Columbus racing!!!?" I said "NO!", and he said.... "you should!!!"

Here I am.... and here are some more pics.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j298/gjsantos2/IMG_2396.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j298/gjsantos2/IMG_2421.jpg

Hey, this is Preston, I was the one in the Orange Mach that day. I would have liked to stop and talk for awhile, but I was already late from lunch. Your car looks AMAZING, I seen it in my mirror I was like OH YES. haha. We need to get a good mustang cruise together sometime this year, maybe just a Hooters meet or something.

+ REP for a good car, and good guy.

Andrew - nice fox body my man, not too many clean ones left... Did you hear that they're contemplating bringing back the 5.0L engine? I'm sure you stay up on that stuff....

Christian I did spend some time down in San Diego, but unless you were Marine Corps I'm afraid I'm not the Gabe you're looking for... and... I don't go to OBGYN's... Soooo... good to meet you.

Preston man, you've got that Mach 1 pinned down dude, VERY NICE. Yes we will get together, next year though, the Shelby is going into hibernation tomorrow. Thanks for the run...

CJ thanks for the props I'll see you around, and get that damn thing out on the road huh? Yellow with dust is not a bitch'n yellow! That things is nice, anyone here seen that thing!?

Thanks for the + Rep all, I'll see you down the road!! WOOOO!!

• Confused 1

I'll bring the camaro :)

Haha, two good friends of mine have SS's, I'm the only black sheep... one had it cammed and tunned, freegan beeeutiful, the other has the CAI and a cut out... thing sounds like you're in a tin can and someone is hitting it with a bat... Love the cut outs but not much favored on the GT500 platform...

Just ah... punch holes in the mufflers with my screwdriver. Nice SS, hats off.

No problem, it definitely made my work day better. I was really excited to have some fun with my car finally, I havent really "had fun" with it since probably last September. I am looking for a daily driver now so I can put mine up for the winter.

Haha no kidding, most people don't make eye contact with me on the freeway... 'cept for that dude in the Miata... but... I don't think he wanted to race. And apart from that, there isn't a whole lot going on. I DID get spanked by an '04 Cobra on Sunday though. That thing was freegan niiiice. I can't WAIT to make a GT500 faster.

Haha, two good friends of mine have SS's, I'm the only black sheep... one had it cammed and tunned, freegan beeeutiful, the other has the CAI and a cut out... thing sounds like you're in a tin can and someone is hitting it with a bat... Love the cut outs but not much favored on the GT500 platform...

Just ah... punch holes in the mufflers with my screwdriver. Nice SS, hats off.

Hey thanks! I've always wanted a mustang growing up but when time came I decided to go Ls1.